✦CHAPTER 12✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

And we play our favorite songs
And we scream out all night long
Like oh, oh, oh, oh
When it's just me and my girls

All the lights, turn them off
It's too loud in here to talk
I don't understand a word you say
Gotta sleep but instead
Karaoke on the bed
Taking duck face selfies right and left

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

FAITH'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"About what fight are you talking about? Is it the Malivore Monster? we would defeat him together. we are powerful remember?" I said to her.

Hope offered me a rueful smile and said

"In order to defeat Malivore Monster, I have to die"

what! I looked at Hope, devastated by the words that came out of her mouth.

I stood up from the chair and paced the floor,shaking my head in denial.

I turned to look at Hope and said, "There must be some loophole right? Like we could find some other thing and destroy it"

I looked at her,with hope filled in my eyes.

"Iam that loophole Faith. My birth was nature's way of finding a way to kill Malivore. It's my destiny"

Hope said while giving me a melancholic smile.

"No no no. I refuse to believe that." I said while walking towards her.

I seated myself on the bed,facing Hope.

"Hope,listen carefully to me okay? You are my best friend and I won't allow you to give up like this. Nature is not the one who decides ur destiny. It's you" I said while taking her hands in mine.

"These powers which are bestowed upon ourself are something that we didn't asked for. We can't change what we are but who we are. You can be a coward and give up on urself or you can be a hero like your parents and rewrite your destiny. I promise you I will be with you as long as you want me to be" I promised her.

Hope smiled softly and leaned towards me "Faith,Its not your fight. I don't want my new best friend to get hurt in the process of saving me."

I groaned at her and said,"Oh please! For God sake iam the chosen one. The Mother nature. If nature happened to decide your 'destiny' then I can rewrite it"

Hope mockingly raised her hand in surrender and said

"As ur wish,My queen" I smirked at her and we both laughed.

"So we are gonna fight right?" I asked her.

She gave me wide grin and said "Yes"

we were taking about random things happening at school and were having a snack called Doritos which by the way taste really good.

Hope opened another packet of it when I asked,

"Hope,how your father and mother met? Like what is their love story?" I looked at her with curiosity spreading across my face.

Hope laughed at me, "Actually, it wasn't a love story. My parents had a liquid filled one night night stand and boom they had me"