✦CHAPTER 37✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Still with the dagger threats? Don't you get bored" Damon interrupted their conversation as he entered the compound along with his family.

"Damon!" Hope exclaimed happily to see her not blood related twin brother and hugged him.

"Happy New Year kido" He said before giving her a wrapped present.

"This was supposed to be given on the Christmas eve but thanks to my crazy sister, I couldn't" Damon continued while Hope took the present and thanked him.

"And where is she?" Hope asked while looking behind Damon to see a sheepishly smiling Faith, standing between the Gemini twins.

"Come here bestie" Hope said in a sweet Sarcastically voice which Faith knows that it is a red flag.

Faith offered a nervous chuckle and said "Don't kill me"

Hope rushed towards her and hugged Faith, startling her by Hope's sudden affection.

"You scared me, Fay" Hope said while squeezing Faith in the embrace.

"Don't worry.You are stuck with me" Faith said before breaking their hug. She gave Hope the Christmas present she bought for her.

"Where is mine?" Faith asked.

"It's in my room. I will give you after the dinner" Hope said before hugging her once more.

"I love you" Hope said, happy to be with her best friend again.

"I love you too" Faith answered with a smile.

"You missed christmas" Rebekah interrupted their conversation which made Faith turn her attention towards her.

"Iam sorry bex" Faith said before hugging her.

"We are seeing you after weeks. Your brothers didn't allowed us to see you when you were unconscious" Rebekah said while looking at Damon.

"We were mad at you, Bekah. What would you expect?" Damon commented smugly.

"Now you are not mad at us?" Rebekah asked with the same energy.

"I don't know, maybe"Damon said before walking towards her.

"Sorry Bekah. We are pretty harsh when it comes to my our little sister. You know how hard it is to lose your sibling not only once but twice? " Damon said which made Rebekah nod, understanding every word he said.

Rebekah hugged him before looking at him "where is my gift though?" She asked  which made Damon smile and give her the gift he bought for her.

"Agent A" Faith turned to see kol standing there with two open arm.

"Agent k" She called him back using their nickname as they are the "partner in crime"

"Won't I get a hug, too? " He said which made her jumb into his arms.

"Our mission was quite dumb, Agent A" He said regarding their plan to resurrect the late mikaelsons.

"But it worked" She said before breaking their hug.