✦CHAPTER 27✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Yes, it's a good day for singing a song
And it's a good day for movin' along
Yes, it's a good day
How could anything be wrong?
A good day from morning 'til night

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Faith,Elena and Caroline were sitting in the couch of the apartment across the compound, everyone's face gloomy due to the news informed by Alaric.

"What are we gonna do?" Faith asked,looking at both Elena and Caroline.

"I dont know. It was our home since we were kids. All the memories of our family and the lost ones has burnt down along with it. I really don't know what to do" Elena said while covering her face in her hands, while Caroline rubbed her back to console her.

"Rebekah said that we could stay here. Isn't it a good thing?" Faith asked, low-key hoping that maybe now she could live here since she isn't a fan of mystic falls.

"We can't do that Fay. They have been good and kind enough to let us stay here under their protection but we can't take that for granted. They have a life and family to look after and we shouldn't be burden them with our problems too" Elena said which made Faith nod, understanding what Elena was saying.

"where is my brothers?" Faith asked.

"Damon is really upset and angery so Stefan took him out for a ride" Caroline answered her before standing up from the couch.

"Iam gonna take a shower" She excused herself and walked towards her room.

Faith sat next to Elena and side hugged her "Its okay Lena. We will get through this" She said which made Elena smile and kiss Faith on the side of her head.

"Iam gonna check on Stefanie. Wanna join?" She asked.

"No.I wanna talk to Bonnie" Faith said and
walked towards to her favorite witche's room.

"Can I come in?" She asked before knocking on the door.

"Come in,Fay" Bonnie answered.

Faith opened and saw Bonnie sitting on the floor, candles lit around her.

"What are you doing?" Faith asked.

"I was trying to fix the cloaking spell we did but iam Keep on failing" Bonnie said in disappointment before standing up and blowing off the candles.

"I want to check on you. How are you feeling? You know after all the incident" Faith asked.

"Iam good. To be honest, Iam not even sad for losing my house. It was just four walls for me" She said while shrugging.

"Its called a home when you have your loved ones staying in it. Lucky for me, my loved ones are all dead" Bonnie chuckled softly, hiding the pain behind it.

"But it's still your house though. You must have lost something you had, uh, souvenir of your loved ones?" Faith asked.

"No. Nothing I would miss of." She said while staring at the box that is kept on the self.