✦CHAPTER 10✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Cause the possibility
That you would ever feel the same way
About me
It's just too much
Just too much (just too much)

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You've got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And I just got to know

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

FAITH'S POV

═══ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

I grabbed the book that I just borrowed from the library and turned back to walk towards the door.

But when I did so, i collided with someone which made the book in my hands to fall down.

I groaned and looked at the person with annoyance.

"We should stop meeting like this" I looked at the British guy I saw at the grill yesterday

"Ethan... Hi" I said in utter surprise.

He smiled at me. "You guys know each other?" Lizzie who was standing beside Ethan,asked us.

"Yeah, actually we have met once or should I say collided?" Ethan asked,looking at me.

I blushed and looked away.

"You are not stalking me.Are you?" I turned and asked him with a smug look.

"I could ask you the same" He said with the same look.

"Hello? One of the founders of this school is my sister in law and The name 'Salvatore' is my family name." I said to him in a slightly offended manner.

He came towards me,leaning his head dangerously close to me.

"Iam sorry. Did I offended you?" He asked me.

I got surprised at his smugness.

He was still standing closer to me and the proximity was becoming uncomfortable.

"Woah! At least buy her some drinks first,ass hat." Lizzie commented which made him broke the proximity.

I cleared my throat and looked at Josie "Shall we go?"

"Where are you going?" Lizzie asked me.

"To mom's office" Josie replied.

"Oh Miss Forbes is your mother? She is really sweet" Ethan said to Josie.

"I know" Josie smiled at him

"So you guys continue the tour. Me and Faith will be in the office" She said,looking at Lizzie before she intertwined my hands with hers and begin to walk towards the library door.