✦CHAPTER 6✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Whenever you feel like letting go
And you've got your back against the wall
Hold on, hold on, cause you're gonna take a few low blows
I know you can feel those broken bones
Just hold on, hold on, cause you are undefeatable

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Faith woke up from her slumber and decided to take a shower before making her presence at the dining hall.

She took a deep, relaxing shower and dressed up in one of Elena's old cloths.

She made her way to the hall and saw a women talking inside of a box called television.

Lizzie told her that people could see moving pictures called movies and watch whatever things that happens in the world through that box.

The girls even agreed to have a movie night one day to make faith familiar with 20th century.

she decided pay her attention on whatever the lady on the tv was rambling about.

"YESTERDAY, AT APPROXIMATELY 2:14P.M, AN EARTHQUAKE WITH MAGNITUDE 3.9 WAS FELT IN MYSTICS FALLS,VIRGINIA. NEITHER MASSIVE MATERIAL DAMAGES NOR HUMAN LOSSES HAVE BEEN REPORTED.

DURING THE EARTHQUAKE,A STRANGE LIGHTHING OCCURED.THE SKY TURNED PIT BLACK AT THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND A SERIES OF STRANGE LIGHTS WITH THUNDER WERE OBSERVED.

THE GEOLOGISTS REPORTED THAT THE LIGHTS THAT APPEARED AS BLUE LIGHTENING BOLTS IN THE SKY WERE ELECTRICAL DISCHARGES PRODUCED BY THE FRICTION ON THE ROCKS GENERATED BY THE EARTHQUAKE. SOME SAID IT COULD BE A SIGN OF A BIG FORTHCOMING EARTHQUAKE.

THE RESEARCHERS FURTHER EXPLAINED THAT THOSE LIGHTS ARE THE RESULTS OF SOME ROCKS SUCH AS BASALT AND GABBRO CONTAINING CRYSTALS WITH IMPERFECTIONS ,WHICH, WHEN RUBBING AGAINST EACH OTHER, GENERATE ELECTRICAL CHARGES THAT ACCUMULATE AND DISSIPATE INTO THE ATMOSPHERE.

IF YOU EVER SEE THESE LIGHTS DURING AN EARTHQUAKE, DON'T BE ALARMED.INSTEAD,ENJOY, AS IT IS BELIEVED TO ONLY OCCUR IN 0.1% OF THE WORLD'S EARTHQUAKES."

"I did that?"

She asked in surprise to damon who was busy preparing pan cakes for breakfast.

Damon turned towards the owner of the sweet voice.

"Good morning to you too!" He said with a grin and turned his attention towards the cake.

"And as for your question yes, you did that little sister."

"It's Bad. isn't it?" she asked with a guilty tone.

"Yep" Damon answered her which caused her to pout.

"Damon!" Elena scolded Damon and came to the hall with stefanie in her arms.

Stefanie jumped off from elena and ran to her aunt's arms.

"Good morning stefanie!" Faith said happily and kissed her niece.

"Gummoning fay" she giggled and wished her aunt back.