✦CHAPTER 38✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

They say home is where the heart is
But God, I love the English

You know I love a London boy
I enjoy nights in Brixton, Shoreditch in the afternoon
He likes my American smile
Like a child when our eyes meet, darling, I fancy you

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON POV
═══ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Someone is feeling butterflies" Kol whispered to her ear which made Faith blush and stamp on his foot.

"Ow! Fay!" Kol exclaimed which made everyone look at him.

"Leave her alone, kol" Davina scolded him.

"She was the one who stamped me with that awful heels" He said.

"You must have annoyed her" Rebekah answered as she asked the servants to serve the desserts around the table.

The servants took the plate from the table and replace it with different plates filled with different desserts which made Faith grin in delight.

Everyone enjoyed the desserts and complimented Rebekah for her choice of food for this eve.

Elijah leaned towards Klaus making him lean towards him as Elijah whispered "Hope looks so happy with the Salvatores"

Hearing what Elijah said, he looked towards Hope who was chuckling with Damon who was feeding her a piece of cake from his plate and laughing along with her.

He got speechless as he had never seen his daughter so happy with anyone else even with him. Though he was mostly absent during her childhood, it was a strange sight to see his old enemies treating his daughter like their family.

He turned towards his right to see kol childishly playing and annoying Faith like they are the youngest siblings of a family.

He noticed how Faith laughed and beat kol playfully, how the sworn enemies Rebekah, elena and Caroline talked and shared gossips like they are soul sisters, how Hope joked and chuckled with Damon.

"May be their is peace after all" Elijah said to Klaus which made him come out of his trance.

"Yeah maybe" He said.

After the dinner, everyone gathered around the hall and exchanged the gifts they were meant to exchange on the Christmas Eve.

Faith gave the present to little Nik before giving a kiss on his cheek.

"Say thank you" Keeling said to the kid who was carrying him.

"Thank you Fay" He said and gave a kiss back.

She then gave the gift to keeling and freya and hugged them before doing the same with Davina and Kol.

"I need more than that" Kol said when he accepted the present Faith gave him.

"Like what?" She asked with a chuckle.

"Um maybe telling the truth about what exactly happened between you and my brother?" He said with a mischievous smirk.

"Stop Obsessing over it, Agent k" She said with a smirk before going to Rebekah and Marcel.

"Why you were trying to dodge the dinner we planned anyway?" Rebekah asked while both her hands on Faith's shoulder.