✦CHAPTER 31✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

My pain is self-chosen
At least, so the prophet says
I could either burn
Or cut off my pride and buy some time
A head full of lies is the weight, tied to my waist

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A few hours ago..

Stefan and Damon was sitting on the either side of the bed containing a peacefully sleeping Faith in the middle. It been two weeks since Faith has fell into her slumber, two weeks without her giggles, mischiefs, rants about her dramatic entrance into Bollywood. Two weeks without seeing her binging on her favorite series with her favourite snacks. Two weeks without happiness and peace in the family.

"You know I finally watched the series you begged me to watch. I have to say that it's quite funny. But pheobe is a weird girl. No wonder why you love her" Damon chuckled and placed his hands on hers.

Stefan on the other side of the bed strokes Faith's head,looking at his peacefully sleeping twin.

"Why did you do this to us? You left us! You knew we are humans,right? Will we be able to see you again?" Damon asked,wiping the tears from his cheeks.

"Stefanie is keep on asking why her aunty is always sleeping. How will I explain it to her that her brat of an aunt did a spell and fell into a sleep in spell?" Damon said before smashing the vase that was kept on the table on the floor.

"Did you just call me a bratt?" The brothers heard a Hoarse voice from the bed which made them look up to see Faith with an offended look.

Both the brother let out a gasp while looking at their awaken sister. For one Moment they thought they were day dreaming or shifting to their desired reality.

"You are awake?" Damon asked, not able to believe his own eyes.

"Um..i guess iam." Faith answered while she got up and sat on the bed. she rise her eyebrows as she wondered why her brothers are making a big deal of her waking up from a nap.

"You are.." Stefan trailed off and stared at Faith, unable to find words.

" Stefan trailed off and stared at Faith, unable to find words