✦CHAPTER 33✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Cause I knew the first day that I met you
I was never gonna let you
Let you slip away
And I still remember feeling nervous
And tryna find the words to
Get you here today

You make my heart feel like it's summer
When the rain is pouring down
You make my whole world feel so right when it's wrong
That's how I know you are the one
That's why I know you are the one

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Dad! where are you?" Hope asked on the other side of the phone.

"Iam little far from home,hope. What's the matter?" He asked in concern.

"Remember my friend who resurrected you? She kind of got mad with Damon and went outside to somewhere in anger. It's already night and she is little drunk. Iam scared for her dad. If you see her anywhere please convince her to come back" Hope requested her father.

When his daughter mentioned her name only he finally understood why the girl he met earlier seem so familiar.

"I might know where she is" He said before thinking about how his wolf part bonded with that girl few seconds ago.

"Where is she then?" Hope asked in anticipation.

Klaus got nervous and confused as he didn't want to tell his daughter that he was playing with her bestfriend in his wolf form few minutes ago. So he lied.

"Iam not sure. But I will call you if i find her" Klaus said before handing up the phone.

"Bloody hell" He muttered as he felt that this new found Salvatore girl is gonna be quite dangerous to deal with.

Klaus went to take his car but decide to walk as it's easy for him to find the girl using the scent of the scarf she left with him in the woods.

He followed the scent of the girl and ended up in a party happening in a house with a big lawn.

It was filled with college school kids, drinking and parting around the house with out giving a damn about the neighbours.

He slowly got in through the sweaty students and made his way through the front porch.

A college student came towards Klaus and commented "Hey dude! it's a party for students not for you oldies"

Klaus clenched his jaws and grabbed him by shirt and asked, compelling him "Did anyone named Faith came here couple of minutes ago?"

"Yes she is partying inside the house" He answered.

Klaus gave his crooked smile and asked "On whose name this house is?"

"Mine" He said.

"Great! Now invite me in.Now!" He order to which he complied and invited him in.

"Thanks pal. Now forget everything I said and go to bed and sleep" He compelled him before entering the house.

He went inside and saw bunch of drunken students dancing in the hall. The lights blinked according to the beats of the music playing loudly in the hall.

 The lights blinked according to the beats of the music playing loudly in the hall