✦CHAPTER 23✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Heels over head in the bedroom
You smell so good, don't need perfume
I'm a tulip, you're the spring bloom
I'd be a fool not to love you

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Hope was in Faith's room for ten minutes, constantly trying to wake her friend up from her slumber.

"wake up!"

"Fay! wake up!"

"Damon is stealing your deserts!"

"What?" Faith surged up, looking at Hope who is laughing at her.

"I have been here for past ten minutes and you didn't wake up. I should have mentioned about the deserts earlier" Hope said while Faith chuckled and rubbed her eyes while yawning.

"Did you sleep well?" Hope asked while handing her friend a band to tie her hair up.

"Yeah, I slept well" Faith lied while tying her hair in a messy bun.

"Really?" Hope asked with uncertainty.

"Yes! The best sleep ever.The mattress is so comfy that I want to eat it" Faith laid down again and moaned, feeling the cool mattress against her body.

"And the scent in this room is just, I don't know, intoxicating?" Faith said while smelling the duvet sheet and brushing her cheek slightly against it.

"What scent?" Hope asked while sniffing the sheet Faith talking about.

"You are not getting it?" Faith asked in a confuse tone as this unknown scent was the first thing that she noticed when she entered this room.

She got up and sat on the bed while grabbing the pillow.

She brought it closer to her nose while searching for the whiff of scent that been bugging her off all night.

"It,uh, peach no, um, a little bit of lavender, oh no, it's wood. Ugh I don't know!" Faith groaned in frustration as she couldnt pin point it.

"Mm. All I can smell is this new amazing detergent. Wonder from where Aunt Freya got it" Hope joked to which Faith huffed.

"Its there in it. It shadowed by this detergent's smell. You have to go deeper to it." Faith said while trying to sniff out the scent.

"The pillow will get inside your brain  if you continue to smell like that" Hope said while snatching the pillow away from a protesting Faith.

"Go and freshen up. Everyone is asking for you" Hope said.

"Everyone loves me. what can I do?" Faith said with a pride shrug.

"Miss.Braggy Fay, go and get ready.Or else, all of your deserts gonna be eaten by your big brother" Hope said which made Faith cautious.