✦CHAPTER 17✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It wasnt the same dull, tedious morning for Faith today.

The sun shines brightly, it's rays reaching down,creeping through the curtains to slowly waken up the chosen one from her pleasant slumber.

Though Faith wasn't a morning person, today she felt the urge to wake up from her bed, stretching herself and enjoy the sun rays that is surprisingly soothing this morning.

She looked the either side of her bed but frowned as she couldn't find her brothers who was with her when she fell asleep.

"Where did they go?" Faith asked before she threw the duvet sheet off her and jumbed out of the bed.

She went to her bathroom to brush her teeth and take a shower to change from her night suit today's outfit.

She descended the stairs and headed towards the hall to find Damon and Elena working in the kitchen

She grinned widely and and hugged Damon from the back which made startled him.

"Goodmorning Day" She greeted him still hugging him from the back and kissed him on the back of his shoulder.

Damon turned to see his little sister, beaming her angelic smile towards him like a child in the Christmas morning.

He hugged her and wished her back while kissing her on the forehead.

"Goodmorning Lena" She wished her sister in law and give a kiss on her cheek. Elena wished her sister back and looked at the teen with a sweet smile.

"Someone is so happy today" Elena stated taking that she is calling everyone their petname.

"Yes! My twin is back. I have two most beautiful sister in laws, bon bon as a great mentor, my best friends. Iam on my personal cloud nine right now" said while twirling around the hall, taking in all the positive aura that is surrounded by her now.

Noticing her outfit Damon asked her "Is that my leather jacket?"

"Yes! I look so cool in it. dont I ?" Faith asked while doing a hip hop Smurf move looking at the couples.