I Won't Let You Leave Me

EDITED:FEBRUARY 9, 2024

The female demon let out a tired yawn as she had just finished her night patrol as second captain of the holy knights, she didn't tell her pink haired lover and her husband but she was more curious of how her pink haired lover is gonna react of her coming back very late.

She let out sigh as she had her hands in her pocket, but then a voice was heard calling out her name. "y/n!"

The woman turns to see her lover, Liz coming towards her with a frown on her lips. "Where were you!? You didn't come back home last night!" She scolded her lover, but she had worries in her blue eyes, which had Y/n smile."Awww, were you worried about me, liz?" she asked teasily, causing Liz to blushed "Shut up, you moron!" She huffed, looking away with a pout.

Y/n giggle, smiling before gazing at her lover. "im sorry, I was doing some patrol last night to make sure everything is okay ever since the incident that happened a few days ago." She explained to her, and liz let out a sighed of relief."At least you're safe..." she muttered under her breath, then the (h/c) haired woman inch her face close to Liz's face with a cheeky grin on her face."You said something, dear?" She asked, and the pink haired woman felt her face turn bright red of seeing the closeness.

She looked away with an embarrassing expression on her face. "It's nothing, come on, let's go, dummy!" Liz held her hand out to y/n with a small pout causing the (h/c) haired female to chuckled and smiled, adored of how cute her lover is reaction to her teasing and she held liz's hand with their fingers intertwine together.

Y/n was walking down the street with Liz by her side, the duo could hear people whispering and looking at the two females with suspicious and some had anger on their face making liz squeeze y/n's hand tightly, feeling slightly nervous and uncomfortable of seeing this.

The demon woman was confused of why people were looking at her lover like she is a enemy to them or someone dangerous, she held her lover close to her side, she saw children were being held close to their mothers protectively and many will looked at Liz with disgust and others will whispered or muttered to each other while they were gazing at the couple.

Y/n frown as she had her guard up to keep Liz safe, then she saw two knights coming towards them with hardened expressions on their face. "Lady y/n." One of them spoke to y/n who looked at him."Hey, is something the matter?" The two guards look at each other before turning to face the couple and looking at liz who flinch of their harsh glare having her hug y/n's arm.

"We were ordered to take Lady Liz away."

The (h/c) haired woman furrowed her eyebrow, her face filled with confusion. "Why? Did she do something wrong?" She asked the guards but they kept a serious expression on their face, "I'm sorry, lady y/n but we cannot tell you the reason why, she needs to come with us now." They reach to the pink haired woman to take her, but y/n slapped the two guards' hands away harshly, making them flinch.

"I'm not allowing you to touch my women." She strictly told them with a fierce look on her, she glared at then while y/n stood in front of Liz who blushed of her lover's actions and she stayed closed behind her, her hands on y/n's shoulders.

The two guards frown, letting out a tired and guilty sigh. "Forgive us, lady y/n." One guard grabbed hold of y/n, holding her arms to her sides while the other one grabbed Liz's arm who struggled in his gripped.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" She roared out fiercely and used her strength to get one arm out of his gripped and elbowed the guard stomach hard which had him bend down in pain, holding his stomach and wincing in agony and she went to launch on the other guard who yelped with fear on his feagures but a pair of strong arms wrapped around y/n's waist, holding her tightly making her grunt a bit.