Meliodas & Y/n Vs The Albion

Elizabeth was standing in a field of wheat. The place felt peaceful. The way the wheat slightly swayed with the gentle breeze made elizabeth calming, she looked around the place, her hair gently moving from the soft breeze.

'What am I doing here? Somehow, I can't remember anything.' A paper drifted in front of the princess, and it brought her attention to it.

She picked it up and realized it was a wanted poster of y/n. 'Wait a minute, that's right. I'm looking for lady y/n.' She stood up,"Elizabeth!" She heard a soft voice called out to her, and she turned around.

There was y/n with a happy smile as she gazed over at her with her (e/c) eyes filled with love and warmth to her that made Elizabeth blush as her (h/c) hair moves gently from the soft breeze, making her more breathtaking.

"Y/n..." she began to take a step forward, but her eyes widened of seeing the sky turning dark and the wheat began to die having her gasp."Help me, elizabeth..." she heard y/n called out weakly.

Elizabeth turn to y/n, her heart dropped of seeing chains around her legs and arms, tears streaming down from her eyes as there were blood dripping down from many wounds on her body but blood is pouring down from the large wound across her chest and four on her back.

"Y/n!" The princess said in worried and ran to her, but she felt her hands heavy, and she looked over to see chains on her wrists having her struggle."No, no, no!!" She had tears in her eyes.

"Y/n!!" She began pulling the chains, and she turned, her eyes widened in horror of seeing two enormous hands reaching to her as one is very paley white hand and other a dark one.

"No! Don't touch her! Don't!" She cried out as she then pulled more, wincing of blood dripping from her wrists of her pulling her the chains very harshly.

"I just want to save you... Elizabeth." Y/n weakly said, and the princess eyes widened, gazing at her as a large dark sword and a light one was raised over her.

"I'm sorry..."

"No, no!, no!!, please don't kill her, please!" She pleaded, and the two large swung over her.

"Y/N!!!"

That's when a woman's voice is heard, "only thirteen left... please s-" the voice got cut off as elizabeth could feel her body regaining conscious.

══════◄••❀••►══════

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth!" A familiar voice is heard echoing.

"Elizabeth, please wake up!"

A panicked voice is ringed through her head. She opened her eyes and realized she was back in Liones.

Elizabeth gasped and sat up quickly, a cold sweat running down her forehead as she lifted her head and was met with y/n who had a worried expression on her face.

"Elizabeth, you alright?"

The princess grabbed y/n's shoulders, examining her body and she let out a sigh of relief of seeing, no wounds on her or any chains as she wrapped her arms around her, hugging her close.

Y/n eyes widened as she blushed lightly. "Elizabeth? What's wrong?" She wrapped an arm over her waist as elizabeth sniffed, snuggling her face against her shoulder."I'm just so glad you're okay." She whispered.

Meliodas watched the scene and narrowed his eyes, crossing his arms as merlin had an unreadable expression on her face.

"Of course, I am. I'm right here." She stroked her back as elizabeth pulled away, wiping away her tears as y/n placed her hand on her cheek, stroking it as she gave her forehead a kiss, which had her blush.