The Destruction

"Hot, my insides are burning." Jericho and Guila held onto their chests with pain as y/n stared at them with her dark eyes as it began to widened a bit more but Jericho and guila could feel this horrible feeling of fear in them, making them shivered.

"How was she able to escape from the amber?" said Guila. There was a blur of movement and her hand that held y/n's sword was suddenly no longer attached to her arm. Guila wailed in agony.

Y/n, still blank faced with a frown on her lips, took back her sword and let the hand fall. "How dare you!" Guila panted, clutching her bloody stump.

Y/n drew back her sword and brought it down with a swish. The wave of power carved through the dirt. Pieces of grass and earth flew into the air and, over the loud rumble, Guila scream.

"Impossible one little wave can do that much damage" Jericho said shocked but saw guila laying on the ground "no!" She run towards her and grabbed her as she grabbed an small ball "super recovery spell!" She destoryed the small ball while she held guila cut hand be attached to her wrist as it healed "I owe you" guila told Jericho.

"This wasn't part of the plan I thought no one can break the goddess amber" Jericho told guila as they turn towards y/n figure who stood there "I thought so too but her magic is beyond anything i ever seen..."

Meliodas frown as he began to stand in front of elizabeth as he narrows his eyes, staring at y/n.

"Thats some bad news Jericurl" Ban said behind the two female knights as Jericho grabbed hold of her sword "its Jericho!"

"Oh, sorry," Ban spoke "I went on ahead and healed myself. Oh, nice spell beads. You guys have got some fun little toys."

"Hold on," said Guila, "when did you-?"

But she was cut off as ban spoke "hey watch out!" The dust was beginning to clear and y/n came out of the dust and race towards them but their eyes widened of seeing y/n's fingers being covered by her demonic powers and turning it into large claw nails that's deadly sharp then Ban began to race towards y/n.

"Captain, is it still really you in there?" Ban asked. And then he got Attacked, his body being slice in half by y/n, but meliodas flinch seeing that ban's body gets sliced into tiny pieces.

Y/n head straight towards to guila and Jericho, who gasped and began to send their attacks to y/n, only to have her dodge their attacks and she began to have her entire arms be covered in her darkness and had large claws to form around her hands and she swing her claw to guila who screamed out in pain when she gets hit very harshly and be slammed to the ground hard, getting crashed by y/n.

"You damn bitch!" Jericho screeched and went to send her attack but she coughed out blood when multiple dark tentacles pierced into her stomach and shoulder even her thigh making her scream in agony.

"Patheic..." y/n glared at the two knights as she narrows her eyes as her voice was filled with emptiness but also venom as well.

"Lady y/n..." Elizabeth spoke as she looked towards to y/n "Hey Elizabeth are you okay?" Hawk asked behind Elizabeth.

"I'm fine Hawk but lady y/n is acting strange." Elizabeth said while she bend down on her knees putting a hand on his back.

"Is that crazy ass women really y/n?"

Meliodas glared at hawk, "of course that's her, she's just different..." he mumbled quietly ans narrowed his eyes.

A loud boom came near meliodas and hawk even elizabeth along with dust and clouds everywhere around them.

Elizabeth opened his eyes to see y/n standing in front of Hawk, elizabeth and meliodas.

Meliodas flinch, seeing his wife as he sees the blood splatter on her body making him gulp nervously, knowing that isn't her blood.