The Demon's Blood

Ban was in a dark, large room as he stood in front of a large horn as he had his hands in his pockets as he gazed his red eyes at the large horn.

"So this is the trumpet if cernunnos, huh? You got to be kidding me! The thing is fricking massive." He said, then placed his hand on his waist.

"Yo, goddess or whoever, is there anybody home?" The fox sin called out only to be meet with silence.

The fox sin sighed deeply, "Hey, if someone can hear me, I want you to revive elaine and, in exchange, take my life." Once again, he is meet with silence having him to sigh annoyingly.

"Hey! Are you listening?" He scoffed."Yeah, yeah. Guess it wouldn't be that easy, would it? Oh, well." He turned around as he was going to walk away to go find y/n, but a voice had him halted.

"Who are you?"

Ban gasps and turns around only to see hawk on top of the horn, "Ban!" Hawk called out.

"Is that you, master?" He shouted shockingly, "what the hell are you doing up there? Come to think of it. Why are you here?"

Hawk huffed through his nose angrily, "You tell me! What is this place? And for that matter, where is elizabeth and y/n!?"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♥️♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Are you afraid?" Bartra asked elizabeth weakly.

"No. Because I have lady y/n with me and i know, well get out of here soon, besides I'm with you now father." Elizabeth said softly as she smiled and held y/n hand, who smiled at her and had her fingers intertwined with hers.

"I see. But it's only a matter of time before the three of us are separated once more." He told his daughter and the (animal) sin.

"What?" Elizabeth asked, confused while y/n raised eyebrow of bartra words.

"You are familiar with how my magical power Vision works, are you not? But y/n does seem to know, right?" He glanced at the (h/c) haired female who nodded then bartra turn his gaze to his daughter, "It only gives me insight into my own fate and surroundings, but by vague words and visuals, let's me see into the future."

"Have you seen something bartra?" Y/n asks as she holds elizabeth close as she blushes lightly.

"Very soon, I will be rescued from this impenetrable chamber thanks to the efforts of a crimson boar."

"A boar?" Elizabeth tilted her head a bit.

Y/n eyes widened and smirked of hearing this.

'Seems you're here too, huh merlin?'

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♥️♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"So... you're telling me that you got blasted all the way down here by that mage in the helmet, and now y/n and the princess are somewhere in the castle?" Ban asked.

Hawk nodded, "yeah, she was probably scared of what would happen if I let my true power out." He scoffed.

"Anyway, let's get out of here. Now the first order of business is rescuing elizabeth and y/n!" He went to take a few steps forward but halted when Ban stood up and spoke, "Yeah, about that..."

Hawk snorted, "Huh?" He looked over at the tall male who gazed down at him, "you better go on ahead without me as much as I want to rescue my darling y/n, it will have to wait."

"You're not coming?"

The fox sin glances over at the trumpet, his eyes narrowing.'I can't just let go of this... not when I'm so close, there's still something I gotta do.'