The Sky Temple

[(d/n)= Different name]

Hawk was walking through the woods, carrying a basket of fruits, not noticing a large snake sneaking behind towards him.

The small pig halted, looking at the mushrooms, sniffing them not realizing the snake was above him and opening its mouth, ready to eat him and didn't notice diane who was coming down from the sky.

The female giant had her hands together into a fist and slammed her fist into the snake is head to the ground hard, killing it, and saving hawk in time.

◇ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈♡┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ◇

Ban was chasing after an ostrich through the desert as he was closely behind it while it kept running away from him, he went to grab it, but all of sudden a huge scorpion came out from underneath the sand having ban to be shock

It grabbed ban by its claws, but he kicked it very hard with a smirk on his lips, letting out a chuckle.

◇ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈♡┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ◇

King had gone down deep underneath the mountains and managed to find some fruits through there.

He flied off after picking up good fruits and had it in the basket, he has a smile as he headed back to the tavern.

◇ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈♡┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ◇

Gowther had his sacred treasure out, shooting his light arrow to a bird who was flying and he had the arrow pierce into the arrow but didn't wound it as he used his ability to have it now under his control.

The lust sin has the bird go fly off and grab a fresh apple that goes back flying towards him and gives him an apple, he give a peace sign in front of his eye.

◇ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈♡┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ◇

Merlin had her hand lean forward to rhe nest that had large eggs in it, she used levitating to grab the dragon eggs, but then the mother dragon appeared behind Merlin, letting out a fierce roar to her.

She looked over with a calm expression on her face, a smirk on her lips as the dragon went to attack her, but the mage managed to get away with the eggs.

◇ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈♡┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ◇

Escanor was underwater in the sea, his eyes glowing as he punched some octopus very hard, causing some water to splash up in the air of the attacks under water

He got himself out of the ocean, and smoke surrounded the area as he carried a boat that had two large octopuses on it, lifeless from escanor attack.

◇ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈♡┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ◇

Y/n was in between two dragons who roared at her as she smirked, they went to attack her but she jumped up and swung her leg, kicking one of the dragons very hard on the side of its face having the first dragon to hit against the ground hard.

The other slammed it's clawed paw into y/n, slamming her to the ground hard but it roared out in pain when it's paw got slice off, blood spraying out from its amputated paw and the (f/a) sin stood up with a wild grin.

She then lifted herself up and punch the dragon head to the ground very hard having it to get killed then the first dragon went to eat her but she quickly turn around and had strings of darkness like be summon from her fingertips and swing the strings of darkness to the dragon, slicing it in five pieces.

She landed on the ground with a proud smile as she had her darkness away, and then she scooped up the dead dragon by dragging it by its tail.

◇ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈♡┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ◇