Love & Warmth

Fireworks is heard in the distance as the kingdom is celebrating as ban and meliodas, y/n is in the tavern, drinking ale as ban had a huge blush on his face showing how drunk he is as he kept drinking his ale as there is empty plates in front of them with bits of pieces of food that they have eaten.

Ban took a huge gulp of his drink, and he laughed drunkily. "Here, drink up, master." Ban said as he poured down the ale into Hawk and his bowl of scraps."Easy. You're gonna make all my scraps taste like ale." Hawk whined as his bowl was beginning to be filled up with ale as ban began to drink again."ale-marinated pork sounds good." Meliodas said as he grinned, making Hawk shrieked.

Y/n snickered and taken a sip of her drink as she had began to miss elizabeth but she understood that she needed to go home for the day to spend time with her family as she smiled softly.

She yelped when she felt herself grabbed and feel herself be on ban's lap who laughs, holding y/n close to him as meliodas narrows his eyes, wrapping his arm over her waist, grabbing her having her to be between the two males making her sigh.

"Hey, ban and meli, how about we go ask King to join us?" She said to the fox sin, who grinned."Sure, I want to see how he drunk he gets." Ban snickered, meliodas nodded, agreeing as they let go of her and and the trio stood up and went outside as ban is walking is wobbly.

"King!" Y/n called out, King looked over at y/n, meliodas and Ban as y/n had her hand on her hip and give King a smile as ban is holding an empty bottle moving it around, his arm over her waist, holding her as meliodas hold her hand, trying to get ban's arm off her but he isn't budging at all. "Share a drink with us." y/n said, smiling at him, making King blushed.

"Come on down. Have some ale!" He wobbly turns, causing y/n to turn as well since he had his arm around her, meliodas dodge the empty bottle in bans hand.

"Still haven't mastered the art of moderation, huh?" King sighed as he flied down to his comrades and went inside with them, sharing a drink with them.

━━━━━━━✦✗✦━━━━━━━━

~The Next Day~

"Wait for me, my darling scraps." Hawk said sleepily."I promise I'll partake of you with gusto." He fell off his bowl, having his small body roll the big bottle and fall off the table, hitting kings forehead.

King shrieked in pain as he jolt up awake from the pain, he groans in pain his hands on his face while Hawk fallen off the tree and bounce off kings leg and fallen to the floor, sleepily saying "darling scraps."

King felt someone beside him having him to glance over then a huge blush is form on his face seeing y/n sleeping on his green fluffy pillow with a blanket over her, hugging his arm making his face turn more redder 'Y/n's sleeping on my Chastiefol! And hugging my arm!' He said in his mind as he felt his cheeks heat up more.

King could see ban asleep on the floor, snoring with a blanket on him as well. "Aw, jeez." he sighed but he glance at y/n, he stared at her with soft eyes, he smiled and he lean his face to her, giving her head a kiss as he used his free hand to stroke her cheek with his fingers.

"Good morning, sir King. Sleep well?" King jumped and immediately pulled his hand away, backing away a bit from y/n before glancing to see elizabeth holding bunch of empty bottles "would you like me to get you some water or anything?" The princess question.

"No, thanks. I'm just fine." King said politely as she gave him a small smile. "Uh, those bottles, are you cleaning up. By any chance?" He pointed them.

"Of course."

"Oh, come on. The Captain shouldn't make a princess do that." King sighed as he glanced at meliodas with narrowed eyes as he was sleeping on the table, "No, it's all right. After all, there isn't much else I can do." Elizabeth smiled.