The Trial

"Lady Zaneri, I don't understand. Why is y/n acting so strangely?" Elizabeth asked as she observed y/n who was standing still with her eyes shut firmly as elizabeth stood by her side, her eyes filled with worry for y/n.

Meliodas keep checking on her emotions through the rings as he is also concern for his wife since he felt her pain and sadness but also relief and happiness, he had his hand on her back even Elizabeth stroke her cheek with her fingers gently, this had zaneri glared at them, her chest filled with a bitter feeling.

"This is the Tower of Trials." The Druid told the princess who glanced over at her.

"The Tower of Trials? Is this the one to find out if she can get her power back?" She asked, her hand on y/n's shoulder.

Zaneri nodded, "Right now, she is being tested to see if her soul is worthy of receiving the power taken from her." She looked at y/n with worry as meliodas frown 'I know, you could do it y/n, you are able to do this and control your powers, you know your powers more than anybody.'

"Oh, I see. Is it hard to restore someone's power once it's been removed?" She questioned, looking at the Druid.

"Not really. The issue is what happens what after it's restored." The brunette woman lifted up her hand, and a golden goblet fell into it. She walked over at elizabeth."Elizabeth, I'm giving you this as your trial."

Elizabeth stared at the goblet and raised an eyebrow, looking over at zaneri. "What is in there?" She asked as she saw that there was soil in the goblet.

"A deceased flower seed has been planted in the soil. Neither water nor light can make it bloom." Elizabeth took the goblet from Zaneri's hand gently, looking at the soil.

"Try to make it bloom. It should be rather simple. If Druid blood flows within your veins, then you should definitely have the power to heal. If you can't even do this, then you won't be able to hold your own in battle." She explained to her as meliodas hummed, but he narrows his eyes, he has the feeling that zaneri is trying to pull something that will have y/n be upset or disappointed at elizabeth, he knew zaneri had feelings for y/n, he could tell by the reactions of hers by his or Elizabeth's affection to y/n.

Elizabeth looked at zaneri and narrowed her eyes with a determined expression on her face as she nodded, "I'll try my best."

The princess looked over at y/n 'I'll try to pass this test for you, y/n. If I'm able to save you from what happened in Camelot, I'm sure I will be able to do this so I can be stronger and keep you safe.' She smiled.

"Meliodas, I think, it's better if you step away from your wife, so she could focus on her trial without you hovering over her." Zaneri told the blonde man who glared at her."I'm not hovering, I'm just checking on my wife, that's all." He coldly said "well I suggest you step back now." She bitterly said.

Meliodas growls, glaring at her, but he lets out an annoyed sigh and steps away from y/n, but continues checking through his ring of her emotions.

◎━━━━━━◎.◈.◎━━━━━━◎

"Why the hell is zaneri showing me this for?" Y/n mumbled, her eyes narrowed while she walked through the market with Liz, holding her hand.

"Is something wrong, y/n? You have been acting odd for some reason." Liz said to her with concern in her tone, glancing at her lover.

Y/n looked over at her.'It's strange. She doesn't look like a hallucination and...' she give her hand a gentle squeeze, feeling her warm and soft skin 'she feels real too.'

"I'm alright, don't worry, liz." She told her lover with a smile, making Liz frown and nodded.

But then hands is felt on y/n's breasts, her eyes widened as she blushed deeply, hands began squeezing her chest, groping them causing her to squeal out in surprise and embarrassment causing Liz's eyes widened as she looked over at her, seeing of what's wrong.