The Misery Sin's Wrath

EDITED:MAY 6, 2024

Y/n and diane continued fighting each other, thinking each other were Holy Knights from a spell that someone must've been doing.

The princess couldn't take it anymore of seeing them fight and getting themselves hurt, so she yelled out in a demanding and pleading tone, "The two of you have to stop it! Now that's enough!" This seems to work as the two sins have halted their fighting and the haziess their eyes disappeared, having it go back to normal.

Meliodas wince of her loudness causing him to glared at her angrily "no need to fucking yell at my ear." He sneered fiercely which had elizabeth to flinch and backs away from him, holding the boy in her arms as the blonde man kept glaring at her.

"Princess what are you doing here?" Diane asked, looking at elizabeth curiously even y/n glance over at her.

"We should be asking you that!" Hawk yelled at the giant as he stayed by elizabeth side, not liking the look meliodas is giving her that is menacing even y/n notices it which had her eyes narrowed, hoping that her husband doesn't do something rational.

"Y/n, you're here? And you too captain? But Where are is the Holy Knight?" The serpent sin question, looking around for the knight that seemed to disappeared when she was snapped out from whatever she was.

"You're right, where the hell is it?" The female demon agreed and wondered where the giant knight is but somehow she was glancing at the little boy that is in the princess embrace, getting a weird feeling from him which had her frown and narrows her eyes in suspicious even meliodas was too, gazing at the boy as he was too getting the same feeling that his wife was getting.

"Poor big lady, are you alright?" The little boy asked as he got himself out from the women's grip and ran towards Diane.

"Yeah, you okay? You're still here." diane said with gentle smile on her face as she bend down to talk to him better.

"Yeah." The boy answered back, nodding but a another bell chime was heard having diane eyes to become dull and lifeless "everyone's gone again." she muttered, looking around as she saw nobody here, she stood up as y/n had a hardened look on her face of seeing this but before she could reveal about the little boy to the group that's when her e/c eyes goes dull as well when a bell chime ring through her mind, she saw the giant knight here having her go on guard "that holy knight is back!" she shouted, her teeth gritted together as she clenching her broken sword in her hand.

"Lady y/n, no! Come on you're in danger here!" Elizabeth went to the boy and guided the away from the duo who are beginning to battling each other once again.

"I'm so scared! I don't wanna die!" The small boy ran towards his father and hugged him but the father didn't seem to respond and seemed nervous of the boy hugging him, his face filled with anxiety as he gulped.

This got meliodas suspicious of the boy being right of how the man is acting, he glared at the boy with dark green eyes cauing the child to flinch, feeling sorta scared from the aura that he is getting and feeling burning holes in him from the dragon sin's harsh gaze, meliodas wanted to help his wife and diane but mostly y/n but he knew that he need to find a way to get them out of the spell or else, he'll be caught in it too If he tried to stop the fight.

"I'll protect you! I promise! Even if it means trading my life for yours!" Elizabeth promised them both with a determination  on her features "You'd do that?" the father asked in surprised of elizabeth brave statement that to them

Meliodas rolls his eyes and scoffed "tch dumb princess how can you when you don't have you're full magic and is completely useless..." he mumbled under his breath, after all, his wife has been only protecting her from every danger that came to her way beside she probably hasn't been train at all by a knight or taught of how to protect herself from harm.