Even If It Means Risking My Life

Hawk and elizabeth, y/n were walking through a narrow corridor, hawk and elizaneth followed y/n to the way of where they could escape since she does know the directions of the way out of the dungeon. A loud noise came from outside, having Hawk and elizabeth and y/n to halt.

"It sounds like something started up outside. We must be down in the underground pigpen y/n and Elizabeth. Let's head out."

"Pigpen?" Elizabeth questioned with a rise eyebrow as she has been holding y/n's hand, not letting go of it.

"I think he meant dungeon, elizabeth." Y/n clarified as she gave the princess hand a light squeeze.

"Oh." She nodded, then she realized something, 'maybe Father and Margaret are here!'

Elizabeth looked at y/n, "Lady y/n, my father and Margaret might be here, I can't leave them here, so could we please look for them, please?" She pleaded.

Y/n looked at her princess and sees how desperate she is of wanting to find her sister and father, the female demon sighed deeply, "guess theres nothing i could do to stop you, looking for your family huh?" She smiled softly at her.

Elizabeth eyes lit up and smiled, "Thank you, y/n! Thank you!" She hugged her, snuggling her face into the female demon's shoulder, making y/n blush lightly, but she smiled warmly and stroked her back gently.

"Once we find your family, we're getting out of here, okay?"

Elizabeth pulled away and nodded, "Right!" She smiled warmly.

Hawk, elizabeth, and y/n walked through the dungeon, reaching a darker area.

"Father! Margaret! Where are you?" Elizabeth called out for her father and Margaret but got no response.

"Father!"

"Hey, if you keep shouting out so loud like that, the guards are going to come!" Hawk warned. Elizabeth stopped yelling and stood near a dungeon door.

"Let them, I am looking forward to knocking out some knights head together since i do need to release some steem off me." Y/n grinned as Hawk deadpanned while elizabeth sweatdropped with a smile on her lips.

"Elizabeth, is that you?" Elizabeth gasped of hearing this familiar voice and turned to face the door.

Y/n looked over at the dungeon door that is beside them.

"That sounds like Margaret's voice." Elizabeth walked closer to the door, hoping that it was truly Margaret who called out for her, "Big sister! Is that you, Margaret? Tell me, have you been alright?" Tears started to build up in her eyes, both from happiness and sadness to see her sister locked in a dungeon. She looked through the small slit in the door at her sister.

"I'm fine. What about you? Both father and I have been so worried about you for so long now."

"I worried you? I'm fine. But I'm sorry, It's all my fault. Because of me, Veronica is..." Tears fell from her eyes as she remembered holding Veronica's limp body after the explosion in Vaizel.

Y/n frown and wrapped an arm over Elizabeth's shoulder, comforting her beloved goddess who lean against her as Margaret glance over at y/n, shocked to see the (animal) sin here with her younger sister.

But she is somehow glad that elizabeth has someone here with her, even if it's the Eight Deadly Sins that are traitors to liones but she is just in relief that y/n is here comforting her little sister and protecting her.

"Elizabeth, you shouldn't blame yourself so much. Please. That's something she would never wish for. Because I know how deeply she cared about you. Also, it's strange, but"