Wiping my tears, I kept looking at the sky when I felt a hand on my shoulders as I immediately came back to reality and turned around to find Diya standing infront of me.

"Bhai" she gave a smile as I smiled back.

"Good morning Diya" I wished.

"Good morning bhai. Btw here take the prasad. Actually, I performed aarti---also sorry, without your permission" she pouted as I caressed her hair.

"Oh come on. You call me bhai and saying sorry??? Not fair Diya. You know you are like Naina to me and I have really considered you as my sister" I replied back as she forwarded me a sweet, smiling as I took it.

Then praying to God and touching it on my forehead, I placed the sweet inside my mouth when I relished the taste and looked at her, surprised.

"Gud sandesh???" I asked to confirm as before she could reply, Rudra spoke up.

"Ohhh right Neil. That's gud sandesh. You know she makes this so tasty. I so love her for this" Rudra grinned looking at Diya as I saw her cheeks gaining a red hue gradually.

Awww that's cute

They both really look adorable together

Okay wait!!!
This isn't me!!!

Why am I talking like Tiasha???

"Well thanks but still mumma and di used to make the best gud sandesh. I am just doing what I can" she said as her lips slowly curved into a low smile as I looked at her.

I saw Diya and Rudra then conversing something as Rudra consoled her, wiping her tears as I kept looking at them.

Well lucky they
Also, I guess Diya is missing her family and why wouldn't she??? After all, everything happened so suddenly

"Oh hello, where are you lost???" my trance broke as Rudra snapped his fingers infront of me as I looked at him, confused.

"Sorry what???"

"Where are you lost??? Well I know you love my Tia a lot" he smirked as I looked at him, glaring.

My???

She is mine you understand???

I mean my friend, Just friend

"Hahaha just look at you Neil. You know it's so fun teasing you. Damn I so love to see this look of yours....hahahaha lmfao" he burst out laughing as Diya chuckled too as I rolled my eyes.

"You know what thank your stars that you are Tiasha's bestfriend and my sister's husband. Else I would have never even thought a second to give a reply" I gritted as he laughed more while this time Diya burst into laughters too.

"Hey Good Morning lovelies. What's so funny that all are laughing???" we three turned towards the living area as I saw Tiasha looking at us, grinning.

"Your jelly husband" Rudra screamed in between his laughters as Tiasha looked at me while shaking her head, silently chuckled.

What's so funny in this???

Ugh I will break their teeth

Taking slow steps, then  she was walking towards us and again was about to loose her balance when I immediately went towards her and held her by her waist while my other hand travelled towards her hand, holding it into mine.

She was still not completely fine yet this girl well doesn't listen anything

No.1 stubborn