Teddy - Ch. 54

Depuis le début

"He's... He's Andromeda's grandson, right?" He asked, looking back at Hermione. Hermione stared at him, her eyes searching his face before she nodded.

"What's he doing here?"

"The Weasleys had to go to St Mungos because of Ron, so I offered to take care of him. Andromeda needed a break-"

"You've talked to her?"

Hermione hesitated before nodding slowly. "She agreed? To let you bring him here?", Hermione nodded again. "She doesn't know I'm here, does she? That my parents are here too?"

Hermione pulled her arms away from Teddy and sat up completely. "She knows. She told me to bring him" Hermione told.

Now Draco was completely confused. "Is she mad?"He snapped. "Don't talk about her like that!"Hermione demanded, glaring at him.

"Nee...?"

They both turned to Teddy, and he barely had his eyes open. "I'm right here, darling" Hermione said, cupping his cheek as she smiled. "Hungwee" He mumbled, twisting in his sleep. Hermione checked her clock, it was barely 5 in the morning, the sun wasn't even up yet.

"Don't you want to sleep some more?" Hermione asked him gently, not having a clue what he ate. "No"He said, turning his head to face her. He sat up instantly and looked around. "'Arry?"He mumbled, staring at Hermione as he pouted.

"We'll go see Harry soon, don't worry"Hermione smiled. He looked around the room once more, now noticing Draco. He stared at him as he cocked his head to the side. Slowly, Teddy's hair turned platinum blonde.

"What type of fucking magic is this!"Draco snapped, taking a step back as he stared at Teddy in bewilderment.

"Watch your mouth!"Hermione barked. She turned to see if he had frightened Teddy, but the kid was grinning. "Up, up"He said to her, raising his arms.

Hermione got out of her bed, and stumbled a bit, she reached for the headboard but found Draco at her side. "You foolish witch, can't you for once take care of yourself?"He snarled, pushing her back down on the bed. He pulled out his wand and muttered something under his breath.

All her potions came to him instantly, and he handed them to her one by one. "Draco, it's fine-", "Shut up" He interrupted. Hermione rolled her eyes and took the potions. She got up again, holding onto him before casting the levitation charm.

She turned to Draco and saw him watching Teddy curiously. She was still wondering what she was going to feed Teddy as she picked him up. "Can you get me his bag? It's on the armchair"Hermione told, crossing her room. She entered her walk-in closet and sat Teddy down on the leather bench inside.

As Hermione was looking for a robe, Draco walked over, Teddy's baby bag in his hand. She grabbed a white silk robe and wrapped it around herself. She tied the belt before turning back to Teddy.

She picked him up and was about to take the bag from Draco before he pulled it away from her. "Are you mad? You can't carry all of it yourself"He snapped. "I definitely can"She retorted. "I'm going with you, I'll carry it"He told.

Before she could argue, he placed his arm on the small of her back and led her out the room. "Did you apparate to get him here?"He asked as they passed through the hallway, heading to the stairs. She stayed silent, knowing he was going to scold her.

"You idiot"Draco mumbled under his breath, shaking his head. "You can't expect me not to apparate, I'm not staying here for another week and have people come to me"Hermione rolled her eyes.

He scoffed, wrapping his arm firmly around her as they went down the stairs. They made it to the kitchen quickly but quietly, not wanting to wake anyone. Draco closed the kitchen door behind them as Hermione placed Teddy on the counter. "Give me his bag"Hermione told.