Dining - Ch. 51

Harry dropped her back off at the Manor an hour or two later. "I'll bring Teddy over soon, he's missed you"Harry told her, helping her walk to her bed. "I've missed him"Hermione smiled. "Andromeda wants to come see you as well but she wants you to rest"He added.

"Bring both of them, I haven't seen Andromeda since July" Hermione told, sitting down on the bed. "Maybe we'll come tomorrow. I'll bring Ginny and Ron too, if you can make sure your mother and Zabini are far enough"He said.

"Don't worry. Just bring them, bring the whole Weasley Family if you can. I'd go see them myself but Molly will kill me"Hermione grinned.

"She'll kill me if she found out we've been apparating for 2 hours straight" Harry scoffed.

"Thank you Harry, really"She said. "Anytime, just send a patronus and I'll be here in a minute"He told. He glanced up at the memorial on her wall, a small smile on his face. "What- What have the others said about this?"Harry asked.

"My mother brought them from my house after Aurors raided it. She thinks it's brilliant. The others don't say much, they just look at them when they think I'm not watching" Hermione said.

Harry nodded his head slowly, his eyes drifting back towards Hermione. "I'll try to bring them as soon as possible"He told, going back to the first topic. "Thank you Harry"She smiled. He hugged her once more before apparating away.

She glanced at her watch as she laid down, it was 12. They'd made it back before the healers arrived. She took down the charms on her room and was met by multiple voices, rushing outside her room.

"We'll see if she's awake first"

"Blaise, I will end your bloody life if I find my letters in your hands"

"Sorry for the chaos, we're a bit stressed at the moment- PANSY, PLEASE PUT YOUR WAND AWAY"

"I'll take them to her room, you go deal with them"

"Thank you Draco- BLAISE GO TO YOUR ROOM"

Hermione grinned before she heard a knock on her door. Accioing a book to her, she invited them in. The door opened and Draco stepped into the room. He stared at her suspiciously for a moment before letting the Healers in.

"Ms. Zabini, how are you feeling?"The head Healer asked, as she stepped forward. "Better"Hermione have a light smile. The head healer raised her wand and casted diagnostic charms on Hermione, reading through them.

"The burns still hurt"

Hermione and the healers turned to Draco. "They haven't healed" He told the healer.

"They haven't?"The head healer repeated, turning to Hermione. "It's really not that bad-" Hermione was saying.

"Don't listen to her. Check them yourself, they start burning every couple hours"Draco said.

The head healer stepped towards Hermione, lifting her sleeves a bit to examine the burns on her wrists. "Ms. Zabini, you should've owled us immediately" Healer Penny said. "They aren't that bad"Hermione reassured.

"Ms. Zabini, I'm afraid what ever happened to your arm might be effecting the burns, it won't let them heal" The healer told. "Only one of my arms are injured"Hermione reminded.

Healer Penny sighed. "Is she still taking her potions?" Penny asked, turning to Draco. He gave a short nod. "I'll prescribe a new cream for you, a stronger one"She told. She looked back at the diagnostic charms again and looked through them. "Are you still apparating Ms.Zabini?"She asked.

Hermione resisted the urge to roll her eyes, "Yes" She answered. Penny let out another sigh, shaking her head in disapproval. "When was the last time you apparated?"She asked. Hermione glanced at her watch. "5 minutes ago, maybe 10"Hermione said.