Diagon Alley - Ch. 14

Hermione woke up Saturday morning, hearing a bunch of knocking on her door. "What"Hermione groaned, hiding under her covers. "Hermione Granger, you have 10 minutes to get up or I will break this door down!" She heard.

Her eyes flew open, was that... Ginny?

Hermione got up and ran to her door. She opened it and saw the Red head glaring at her. "Hermione it's 9! We agreed to meet in diagon alley at 8"Ginny snapped. "Who- who let you in?"Hermione questioned, moving her hair out of her face. "I had to, she looked like she was going to murder someone" Blaise said, he was a few feet away from Ginny.

"You stood me up"Ginny scoffed. "Gin you know it's not like that"Hermione mumbled, trying to muffle a yawn. "You have 10 minutes, I didn't cancel Breakfast with Harry for you to be late"Ginny told. "Come in, I'm not having you stand outside" Hermione said, pushing her door wider. Ginny came in and Hermione turned to Blaise. "Thanks, she would've actually killed me if you didn't let her in"Hermione told, a small smile on her face. "Weasels are insane"He shook his head, walking away. Hermione rolled her eyes and shut the door.

Ginny sat by the window as Hermione rushed around, grabbing all her things before entering the bathroom. "I can't believe I missed Pancakes, Pancakes! I had to have 3 ice cream sundaes for breakfast!"Ginny ranted, as Hermione got dressed quickly. "I'm sorry Ginny, I must've forgotten to put an alarm"Hermione said as she left the bathroom. "The longer you take, the longer you'll be away from your mansion"Ginny scoffed. Hermione threw a pillow at her, barely caressing Ginny's ear as it hit the wall. "You know I'd much rather be with you than locked up here" Hermione snapped. Ginny flashed her a smirk, "I know"She said smugly.

Hermione looked over her clothes in the mirror, knowing she was matching with Ginny, who wore a pinkish top, and black sweats.

"Alright, let's go"Hermione said as she tied her hair back. She opened the door and stepped out with Ginny. They were about to walk down the hallway when Hermione heard someone call out to her.

"Going somewhere Granger?"

Hermione groaned as Ginny turned, a smirk playing on her lips. "Yes, do you need anything?"She questioned, turning to glare at Draco. "Considering your mother has me as babysitter-" He was saying before she snapped.

"It was one night, I don't need you watching me!"She told.

Draco smirked, as if knowing Eleanor would say otherwise.

"Doesn't exist to you, huh?"Ginny mumbled and Hermione spun around, her face red.

"You're not helping!"Hermione snapped, as Ginny's smirk grew. Hermione took her by the hand and dragged her away, wanting to be buried away as Ginny's teasing began.

She was walking to the door, about to open it when Blaise caught up with her. "What is it now"Hermione questioned, not wanting anyone to give Ginny more information than she already knew. "The party- the birthday party, is at 6, you have to be back by 5" He told. "Birthday party? What birthday party?" Hermione asked. "Our birthday party? The one we were talking about like 2 days ago?"He said, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Why today? There's no reason for it to be today-"She was saying before noticing the look on Blaise's face. "What?"She snapped.

"Hermione, tomorrow is the last day of summer, tomorrow is the last day of August"Blaise said, looking at her as if she'd gone mad.

"What?"She said again.

"You've been locked up with Slytherins for way too long"Ginny scoffed, pushing past her and opening the door. "Don't worry Zabini, I'll have her back by 4:30"She added before dragging Hermione out of the Manor.