Back - Ch.2

"We can't do anything. They weren't death eaters, we have bigger things to worry about"The Head Auror, Patrick Rowland, told. "So you just expect me to go home?"Hermione questioned. "Yes, now go before I have you escorted" He snarled. She glared at him, She couldn't believe the ministry still hadn't kicked him. As she walked away, she heard him mutter "Mudblood" under his breath.

Apparating to her house, she scanned the house with the Fidelius Charm. No one except her parents. Slowly, she turned the door handle and entered the house. "Well where have you been?" Ellen Granger asked. "Something came up"Hermione mumbled. She couldn't tell them. They wouldn't believe her. Their trust in her was timid ever since their memories returned. "You didn't even finish the dishes"Ellen said. "I'm sorry"She told.

There was a knock on the door, causing Hermione to grab her wand. "Put that silly toy away! Patrick go get the door"Ellen snapped, snatching it from her. Hermione wanted to glare at her mother but she wasn't going to disrespect her over a small fight. Patrick Granger walked to the door and opened it. "We're not interested"Hermione heard him say. "I wasn't asking" Another voice snarled.

Hermione was about to walk over when her father walked into the living room with someone else. It was them. The first one she had hit. Her heart dropped, seeing the wand pointed at Patrick's head. "Well hello"They said calmly, the other 3 walking in. "Incarcerous" One of them said, pointing their wand at Ellen. Hermione reached for her wand but it wasn't there.

She glanced at her mother, and saw it tangled in the ropes. Her father was tied up as well, and put next to her mother. Hermione didn't know where her voice went, she couldn't say anything as fear overwhelmed her. They seemed to realize how scared she was, one scoffed as the other sighed.

One walked forward and dropped his wand. "We're not trying to hurt you"He said, his hands up in defence. She scoffed, her voice returning. "You blew up my room!"She snapped. "We thought you were them" He said, gesturing to her parents. "They're my parents, are you mad?"She snarled. "They're not your parents" he told, sounding annoyed. "Yes they are! Who even are you?"She questioned. His hand went up to his mask, pulling it off. Her jaw dropped, not knowing if her anger or confusion would take control.

Her wand flew towards her and she hexed Blaise Zabini across the room. "You barge into my house! Blow up my room! Tie up my parents! And you're just some fucking asshole!"She snapped. "They're not your parents"Blaise said, dusting himself off as he got up. "Get out!"She snarled, her wand shifting to all of them.

The one furthest to her left pointed their wand at her parents. "Talk"They told. Her parents glanced at each other. Her mother shook her head but Patrick looked away from her. He hesitated, before forcing himself to speak. "We aren't your parents"Her father mumbled, trying to move away from the wand. "Details"The person said, their wand against Ellen's throat. Ellen let out a sob, looking over at Hermione. "We kidnapped you from a family in 1980, we tried to get them to pay us to get you back but we couldn't let you go, we wanted to keep you"Ellen whimpered. Hermione stared at them, They said it so easily.... like they had done nothing wrong.

"We're sorry Hermione, We really are" Patrick mumbled as him and his wife were forced to get up. The person pointing their wand at them grabbed them by the collars of their shirt and apparated away, ignoring Hermione's shouts. "Where are you taking them?" Hermione snapped, pointing her wand directly at Blaise. "They're in the ministry, they'll be put in Azkaban" He said slowly, not even trying to explain in detail. "What does this have anything to do with you, do you think you're some superhero now? You're a death eater!" She snapped. It still angered her how many of her classmates never got in trouble for their doings. Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, Gregory Goyle, Pansy Parkinson, Theodore Nott were only a quarter of them. "Maybe if you weren't holding him at wandpoint, we could explain" One of them said. "Shut up" Hermione snarled.

"Just let me explain, I dropped my wand, I'm not armed" Blaise told.

"What do you have to explain? You're a nosy bitch?" She questioned.

He stood straight, seeming a bit nervous. "I'm your brother" He said.

She stared at him, her eyes widening, her wand still up when the door opened again. 2 more people entered the house, along with one of the people wearing black masks. They were standing in the doorway. A lady and a man, both with beautiful features. The woman had light pale skin, the man with dark black skin. "Blaise I told you don't be foolish" The man snapped.

"You don't get to tell me what to do" Blaise snarled. "Blaise"The woman said in a warning tone. Hermione didn't know who to point the wand at. The one to her left caught her attention, who was slowly stepping closer to her. She took a step back, her wand pointed at them. "One of you explain what the fuck is going on before I blow this whole house up"Hermione snapped. "It wasn't supposed to happen this way" The woman said. "They confessed in front of you, they kidnapped you"Blaise told. "We are not related" She snarled, pointing her wand at him. "You are, Hermione" The woman told. "No" Hermione snapped. "Just let us explain" one of them said.

She glared at them. "Take your masks off" The man ordered. The one on the left took off the mask first. She felt her stomach turn. Draco Malfoy. The next one was Theodore Nott, and the other one was Pansy Parkinson. She stepped back, shaking her head slowly. The people she hoped to never see again were now standing in her living room.

"Can we explain now?" The woman asked. Hermione didn't answer, scanning the people in the room. "I am your mother"The lady told. Hermione's head snapped in her direction, her wand still pointed at Blaise. "I am Eleanor Wendly-Zabini. Blaise is your brother and Michael is your father"She went on, gesturing to the man beside her. "No"Hermione mumbled, she was not related to them. She was not related to death eaters. "We found out last week. We found your location and who you were with. We found out who kidnapped you and your brother foolishly came without any warning. I am so sorry"Eleanor said. Hermione couldn't bring herself to put her wand down.

Why should she believe this? They could easily be lying. But why would they lie? "I'll show you birth certificates, I'll show you everything I need to to prove it to you"Eleanor told. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out 4 papers, placing them on the living room table. Accio-ing them to her, Hermione levitated her wand to stay in place as she looked through the papers.

DOB: September 19, 1980
Name: Hermione Eleanor Zabini
Sex: Female
Mother: Eleanor Wendly
Father: Michael Zabini

It even had the St.Mungos stamp on it. The other papers held more detailed information, such as the weight when she was born, the time, foot size and more. One of them was a picture of her, the baby looked identical to all the other photos in the house. She couldn't utter a word, she didn't want to believe it. They had just put her 'parents' in prison. Her 'parents' had kidnapped her for ransom. Blaise Zabini was her brother. Her childhood enemies were standing in her living room. She closed her eyes, not believing what was happening.

"Just leave" Hermione mumbled. "What?"Blaise questioned. "Get out!" She snapped. The others glanced at each other, but they all apparated away at once.