Test - Ch.7

Next day came around but it wasn't any better than the last. "Mistress Hermione must wake up, guests will arrive soon" Hermione heard as the door opened. She looked up and saw the house elf magically open the curtains. "What guests"She groaned, hiding under the covers from the light. "Master Blaise's friends are visiting today, they'll be here-" The elf was saying before another voice interrupted. "Too late" She heard a familiar voice. She lifted the covers a bit to glance at the door, seeing Blaise stand there with Draco, Pansy sticking her head into the room. "Out" She snapped, hiding once more. "Go"Blaise said, turning to his friends. Pansy rolled her eyes, walking away.

"You too"He added, realizing Draco didn't make any move of leaving. "I'm not doing anything" Draco claimed. "You're staring"Blaise snarled. "Meaning?"Draco questioned. "Go"Blaise repeated, glaring at him. Smirking, he turned and walked away. Blaise walked into the room, and over to her bed. "You're being resorted. At least try to talk"He told her. "I don't want to be resorted"Hermione snapped. "Than go tell Mother you don't want to be resorted"He said. She didn't answer, and Blaise rolled his eyes.

"You know you have like 50% of being resorted into Gryffindork again right?" He told. "I'm not doing a resorting in front of everyone. I'm not going to embarrass myself if I go into Slytherin"She said, moving the covers off her head. "You're dramatic" He scoffed. "I'm not dramatic, Slytherin is a place for people who are supposed to be in Azkaban, why do you think your common room is in the dungeons" She snapped. He rolled his eyes once more, glancing at the house elf. "Make sure she doesn't go back to sleep. Lead her to the library when she's dressed" Blaise said. "Of course Master Blaise"The elf bowed. He walked out and the elf put a box on the bedside table.

"Mistress Eleanor picked clothes out for Mistress Hermione" Recor squeaked. "Thank you"She mumbled, sitting up slowly. Recor was about to leave but Hermione stopped her. "Who's here? Like specifically"She asked. "Friends of Master Blaise, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Theodore Nott, Tracey Davis, and others. Recor can't remember the rest" Recor seemed worried, as if Hermione was going to yell at her. "Ok thank you"She smiled. Recor stared at her suspiciously, but left right after. Running a hand through her hair, Hermione reached over and grabbed the box, pulling it to her. A dress.

She rolled her eyes, this was the third day in a row, did they not know what pants or shirts were? She got out of bed, and took the dress with her to the bathroom to change. She barely closed the door when there was a knock on her bedroom door. Groaning, she went over and opened her door a bit. "I'm so sorry darling, I told Recor to bring you two of the boxes, but she didn't listen. Here it is, and don't forget to go to the library when you're done" Eleanor smiled. "You aren't gonna punish her are you?" Hermione questioned, not taking the box from her. "No need to worry dear, take the box and choose what you want to wear"She said, forcing Hermione to hold the box. She left and Hermione closed the door. Now worried, she slowly walked over to the bathroom. She put the box on the vanity and opened it. She pulled out the clothing and held them up. It was a black T-shirt and black silk pants.

She got dressed and was fixing her shirt when she heard a pop from her room. "Is Mistress Hermione ready for Recor to take to the Library?" The elf asked. Hermione stared at her for a second, it didn't seem like she was punished. "Are you okay?"She asked hesitantly. The elf seemed confused. "Yes Mistress"She said. She stared at her confused for a bit, before walking out of the room, for Hermione to follow. She walked behind the elf, trying to memorize the path. If the only time she spent with them was at meal times, she wasn't going to stay in her room for the rest of the day. The library at least would entertain her for a bit. "Why are we going to the library?"Hermione asked, now realizing that was an awkward place to meet.

"Master Blaise likes spending time in the library with his friends, because it's very big and he can hide around without Mistress Eleanor listening to their conversations"Recor explained. Wanting to scoff, she was distracted when they stopped in front of a large black door. "Here's the library mistress, does mistress want anything before she goes in?" Recor asked. "No thank you"Hermione muttered. Recor apparated away and She was left alone. She put her ear on the door and didn't hear anything. Why was she feeling nervous? She knew all these people, they weren't strangers. She shook her head, knowing she was being foolish, and pushed open the door.