Staying - Ch. 48

They didn't go for Dinner, being told that the parents would be staying till New Years. Draco slept with her in bed that night, Hermione refusing to let him sleep in the chair again. The next day, they woke up to knocking on the door.

Glad her charm had stayed up over the night, Draco sat up slowly in bed as Hermione stirred in her sleep. Taking down his own charm (Muffliato), he called out, "Who is it?"

"We're having breakfast in the sunroom, I assume you aren't going to hide like you did for Dinner?" They heard Narcissa's voice.

Hermione shot up, sitting as her face turned a furious shade of red. She glanced around the room, glad no one was there, other than Draco who was at her right. "Mother, she needed to rest" Draco told.

"Rest. Mhm. That's why the door is locked?"

"Mother"Draco groaned, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks. "Breakfast will be ready in half an hour, I expect both of you there"Narcissa said on the other side of the door.

Hermione covered her face with her hands as Draco recharmed the room with the Muffliato charm. "Your mother is... very straight forward" Hermione mumbled. He didn't respond so she stole a glance at him. "What?"She said, seeing him smirk.

He raised his hand, moving her hair away from her neck. "Just admiring my markings" Draco said.

She didn't know it was possible but her face got even redder as she shoved his hand away. He grabbed her forearm and yanked her over. Before she could let out a yelp, his lips were on her neck, caressing the marks he'd created the night before. She gasped and felt him smirk against her neck.

"You're cruel"She mumbled, her head falling on his shoulder as his tongue traced over the marks, sending shivers down her back. "I know" He replied.

"We have to get up... they'll come back again"She said, though not entirely wanting him to pull away. "I know"He repeated, his hand gliding up her thigh.

Her hand darted to his as her head snapped up and stopped him from going higher. "We have to get up"She told again, her other hand on his chin and pulling him away to look at her.

His smirk was still there as he pecked her on the lips before he sat up straight. "As you say, Ms. Granger" He said, standing up. His smirk only grew when he saw how flushed her face was.

These times were the ones she wished she had power over her legs the most. To just get up and leave as his smirk just triggered things in her. Sometimes anger, sometimes lust.

"Just... just help me get to the bathroom, I need the loo"She said, looking away from him.

~

With 10 minutes left to spare, a dress appeared on Hermione's bed. A black floral dress and a black tux. Hermione groaned, she had just finished getting dressed and was tying her shoes.

"I'm injured, why would I wear a dress for them?" Hermione questioned as Draco helped her out of the armchair. "Pureblood expectations"He told with a shake of his head.

They didn't have time to change into them the normal way so Hermione waved her wand and their clothes had exchanged, their other outfits folded on her bed. "Help me to the mirror"She told, covering her neck with her hair. She had hoped the turtle neck she was wearing would cover the marks.

 She had hoped the turtle neck she was wearing would cover the marks