Christmas - Ch.43

Christmas Day arrived. They hadn't been able to connect to Hermione in 24 hours. The Aurors were still at the ministry with Michael Zabini and Kingsley Shacklebolt. It was now publicly announced that Hermione Granger-Zabini was kidnapped.

Eleanor broke down multiple times in an hour, and Blaise desperately wanted to tell her about the information they had but he was hesitant. Eleanor would tell Michael immediately and Michael would tell the Aurors.

Just by that, the sneak would find out and who knew what would happen after that. They bought a copy of 'Heirloom Magic', which they had to pay extra for because it had to be shipped out from Qatar. They knew the spell, and they knew how to find her. What did they lack? Blood.

They needed 2 muggleborns, 2 half-bloods and 2 purebloods, a drop of blood from each. The two purebloods were Ginny and Draco, who volunteered before anyone could argue (Blood related to the heirloom wouldn't work so Blaise was out of the question). Harry was the only half-blood who knew, and they had no muggleborns.

"We can't do this without putting her at risk even more!" Blaise snapped at them. They were once again gathered in Hermione's house, arguing.

"We have to pick people who are as far away from this situation. People from Hogwarts"Harry told.

"And who do you have in mind?"Draco questioned.

"Penelope Clearwater. She's Percy's girlfriend and we know she'd be more than willing to help" Ginny said.

"Justin Finch-Fletchley is another option. He's friends with Hermione, he wouldn't mind helping" Harry added.

"What about the half-blood?" Pansy asked. "Seamus"Harry and Ginny said in unison.

"We are getting 3 more people involved-"

"And we know for a fact these 3 would never do anything to hurt Hermione"Ginny snapped. "Don't act like we aren't worried for her safety, Hermione has been part of our family for 8 years now"She said.

"But we won't get anywhere without taking risks. You haven't been able to reach into her mind for over 24 hours and we don't have a clue if she's still alive" She continued.

Blaise grimaced at that thought and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. "We'll bring the 3 of them here than. Do you know where they are?"He questioned.

"Penelope is at Percy's apartment now. Justin and and Seamus are at Hogwarts"Harry told. "I'll go talk to Penelope and Harry will go to Hogwarts. You 4 focus on the spell and everything we need to prepare for"Ginny said.

So they agreed. The Slytherins kept reading the same 3 pages over and over. They needed parchment and ink. They had to coat the parchment in ink and say the spell. For the tracking to work, they needed 6 casters to say it as once, along with a member related to the ring: Blaise.

Than the ink will slowly begin to draw out the location, along with the name and precious room and floor. The only problem was it only lasted for 20 seconds. They had to be quick, or they'd risk losing Hermione permanently.

~

"So it's true? Hermione's been kidnapped?"Dean asked. Harry nodded slowly. "I need Seamus, Dean, this is urgent. I can't tell you now but if it works, Seamus will explain everything"Harry told.

"So you can only tell me when we're away from Hogwarts?" Justin Finch-Fletchley asked. Harry had found him instantly, he was not too far from McGonagall's office.

"I think he was in the library"Dean told before Harry could answer Justin. "Thank you"Harry said, relieved they were getting closer and closer to finding Hermione.