Report - Ch. 21

Two days later, Hermione was sitting in the common room, reading a book, when the portrait opened. Her ears were met with noise and she groaned, knowing she won't be able to continue reading her book. Draco walked in, the people who had been at the manor following behind him. Crabbe, Goyle and Lily Moon were even with him. Draco walked up to her, waiting for her to look up at him. "What do you want Malfoy?"She questioned, pretending to focus on her book. "I heard a funny rumour today" He noted. She rolled her eyes and looked up, raising an eyebrow. "And you feel the need to share it with me?"She asked.

Draco smirked, "Apparently you told Weasel you're in love with me?"He said. Her eyes widened, "What!"She snapped. "He heard that you said his opinion is important to you"Pansy said, smirking as she sat down in a chair. "That doesn't mean I like you"Hermione snarled, hitting him in the leg with her book.

"So you said that? To all of Gryffindor?"He smirked. "I only did because I knew it would annoy Ron"She told. "Why did you even enter Gryffindor Tower? You're a Slytherin"He reminded. "Oh really Malfoy? I never knew"She said dryly as she stood. "That was two days ago when I went to deliver the badges"She told. Before he could question anything else, the portrait opened and McGonagall rushed in.

"Is it true?"McGonagall questioned, staring directly at Hermione. "What's true Professor? Are you alright?"Hermione asked, seeing the look on her face. "You held Ronald Weasley at Wand point in Gryffindor tower?"McGonagall said. Draco went from staring at McGonagall to Hermione, his eyes wide. Hermione didn't answer right away, how could she be so foolish, of course McGonagall found out.

"I'm sorry Professor, it was my only option. He wouldn't let go of me"Hermione explained. "He did what?"Blaise questioned. "You were only meant to go to Gryffindor Tower to give out badges, how did that result in you holding him at wand point?" McGonagall asked.

"I delivered the badges Professor, and Parvati Patil was asking me something and than Ron got involved. I told him if he had any questions he'd ask Malfoy. Than I told Lavender Brown about their detention and I went to leave. He grabbed my arm and wouldn't let me leave until we talked"Hermione explained as shortly as she could. "Talk? Talk about what?" McGonagall questioned. "I'm not sure, I didn't... I didn't exactly let him speak, I did most of the talking and than left"Hermione said.

McGonagall stared at her a little longer, as if making sure Hermione wasn't lying. "Did you take points from Gryffindor because of it? You had every right to"McGonagall said. "Of course not, I only take points on major things"Hermione told. "I heard you're filing a report about him"McGonagall added. "I told him it was a warning"Hermione said. McGonagall nodded. "Next time, come to my office and I'll deal with it right away. Not 2 days after"McGonagall told. Hermione nodded and McGonagall looked around the common room, now noticing how many people were there. She left without another word.

"And you didn't say anything?"Blaise snapped. "I dealt with it, there's nothing to tell"Hermione shrugged, sitting back down on the couch. "Nothing to tell? Granger you can't hide these things"Draco told. "What is it to you? An excuse to make Gryffindor fall behind in house points?"Hermione questioned. "Well"Draco began, stopping to think of something before continuing.

"Well as Head boy, you have to tell me everything when it comes to these things. Weasley broke rules, so you should be telling me" He said. "I dealt with it, don't be dramatic" Hermione rolled her eyes. "You hexed him though, right?"Pansy asked. "I'm head girl, I can't go around hexing people"Hermione scoffed, side glancing at Draco as she said the last part. "You can hex people as long as you don't get caught"He corrected.

"You still should've told someone"Blaise told, noticing the topic change. "Why? So you have an excuse to send giant bats at them?"Hermione questioned. "They deserved that, you can't deny it" Daphne scoffed. "Of course they did, they deserve to have their faces swept across the bathroom floor, but I can't exactly act out at Hogwarts without risking my badge"Hermione said. There was a small smirk that spread around the room, going on all their faces.