A breeze then blew across the place through the window, breaking their trance as Neil and Tiasha both looked away while they looked at Rudra, Diya and Manisha smirking and chuckling looking at them.

"Tiasha, Neil done???" Manisha asked, trying her best to suppress her laughter as Neil glared at her while Rudra and Diya laughed.

"Stop laughing you idiot" Tiasha hit Rudra's shoulders as he winced in pain, faking tears as she rolled her eyes.

"Drama King. You won't change" she said as he shook his head like a child.

"You want me to change???So then you won't miss this friend of yours after that???" he pointed his index finger at him as Tiasha swatted away his head while he laughed.

"Shut up. I didn't mean that. Moreover dare you change. I will stop talking with you" she warned as Rudra chuckled and hugged her.

"Ok now no anger dear. Tiasha come on, this anger doesn't suit you" he said breaking the hug as Tiasha giggled.

"Well even can haunt like a ghost too. After all, I married an Annabelle" Neil murmured something under his breath which was audible enough for Tiasha as she for the time being decided not to say anything and gave Rudra a smile while Neil looked away.

"Ok ok ok now you both go and freshen up. Achha it's already lunch time so eat that directly. Manisha can you please guide them to our room??? Actually I will just arrange this place and come" Tiasha said and was about to walk towards the temple when Rudra and Diya spoke up in unison.

"No ways" they screamed as all eyes were directed towards them.

"Tiasha are you mad??? We are already here that too so suddenly, without any prior information making us feel so guilty and now you are telling to take your room???" he gave a look of disbelief as Tiasha glared at him.

"Again this guilt??? Rudy, I said right it's not your fault and something to be guilty about. I am now seriously getting angry on you" she pointed a finger at him as her other hand rested on her waist.

"Tiasha but he is right. Achha you guys have two rooms right???" she asked looking at the surroundings.

"That's a study basically Diya and don't even think about that"

"Believe me we can manage. Moreover, tomorrow or day after that we will shift somewhere" Diya added as Rudra nodded.

"Yes. Actually we both have few amount saved in our bank accounts and within two to three days we will find a house and will go there" he said when this time Neil spoke up.

"Well Rudy no one here asked about your plans. You both are staying here till the matter is sorted. Both of your lives are at risk" Neil said sternly as Rudra was about to speak something when he shushed him with a glare.

"My words are the final decision" he announced as this time Manisha and Tiasha too agreed while Rudra huffed.

"Diya, you called me your brother so in that case you are my sister. Just like Naina. If something like this would have happened to her, even I would have let her go anywhere. And god's grace, I hope nothing happens to her like this. But still now when you are here you are my responsibility. You won't have any problem here" he spoke and gave her a small smile, caressing her hair while Diya looked at him, surprised while Tiasha too gave a smile as she looked at Neil.

"But bhai, won't you both will have any problem???" she asked as he shook his head.

"Exactly Neil. See that's really sweet of you but see we can't cause trouble to you both" Rudra reasoned.

"Well you all can even stay at our place if no problem. I will talk to mumma and every---" Manisha was interrupted in between when Diya spoke up.

"No Mani di. You all have a family of five members. Please don't stress yourself. Thank you" Rudra said.