𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

∙・•・•∙・•❀•・∙•・•・∙

𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐀

When the song (unfortunately) ended after a while, the soft melody fading out in a way that sounded like a tentative promise and a glimmer of hope for the future, Jimin and I froze in the elegant ending pose for a few seconds before relaxing into a more comfortable posture.

"That was amazing," I breathed, gasping for air and fanning my face as the choreography hadn't been the easiest, giving a grateful nod when Jimin handed me a water bottle.

The cotton-candy-purple-haired boy next to me opened his mouth to reply but was suddenly interrupted by a new voice.

"It definitely was," someone praised, and I barely suppressed a startled shriek, head whipping around and my eyes staring at the newcomer like a deer caught in the headlights.

In the doorframe stood a gentle-looking, short, chubby man with small glasses sitting on his sloping, comparably big nose, a relaxed smile on his lips. Of course, I immediately knew who he was.

"Bang PD-nim!" Jimin exclaimed joyfully, not seeming the slightest bit concerned that the CEO of BigHit Music – his boss – had caught an idol under his company dancing with an unknown girl.

Withering in insecurity, I sent the purple-haired boy a desperate, helpless glance à la whatamIsupposedtodo?, but he didn't take notice as he continued looking at the CEO, whose unworried expression had transformed into a frown in the meantime, his eyebrows furrowing. Hopefully not because of me!

"I told you to call me hyung!" the man complained, his frown vanishing into nothingness when Jimin started giggling (which was honestly very relatable – like who could still be in a bad mood after hearing Jimin's adorable giggles?)

"Sorry! It's a force of habit," Jimin stated after his giggles had ceased. Gesturing in my direction, he added, "This is Eunha, by the way."

The warm eyes of Bang Sihyuk wandered to me once again, and he sent me a gentle smile. "I already figured so. Hello, Eunha! I'm happy to finally meet you."

"Hello, Sir," I shyly answered, reciprocating the courtesies, dipping my head in a low bow as the founder of BigHit deserved nothing but respect.

The kind eyes of the man rested on me when I straightened myself again, a concentrated, curious glint in them, but before I could decipher its meaning, Jimin piped up again.

"Hyung?" he asked, fully grabbing the attention of the older, who turned to him with a warm smile. "Is there an issue, or why are you here?"

Asked in a different situation or by someone else, that question could have come off as improper and plainly rude, especially in the Korean culture that highlighted formal speech as something of great importance. However, due to the knowledge I had acquired throughout the past month that I had been an ARMY already, I knew that the relationships in BigHit were very family-like, care and respect for each other emphasized in the company's philosophy. And I could see firsthand that it was strongly present in even the small, daily interactions by the way Mr. Bang's gentle smile only widened at Jimin's question.

BLACK SWAN||PJM||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें