𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐀

The days went by, morphing into weeks, the temperatures dropping and winter arriving as the sun eventually gave up its fight against the clouds. With the amount of money I received from Jimin for renting the second floor, the money I earned from giving dance lessons, and the continuos generous tips and payment from my job in the café, I luckily was able to pay off all the hospital bills and even still had a cushion of money I could spend on myself for groceries and clothing. Finally, in a long while, I wasn't too pressured about my money situation, knowing full well that it was enough for covering both my personal expenses and the bills to the hospital for my mother's treatment. And I was incredibly relieved to hear from the doctor that the therapy finally seemed to have a positive effect, her condition improving, albeit tormentingly slow. 

But even though that made me feel more at ease, there were still days when I felt particularly down or came from the hospital devastated because I couldn't see the improvement as my mother was still not even acknowledging my presence. But during each of those instances, Jimin was readily there to cheer me up, entertaining me to make me laugh or giving me pats on the back and words of comfort. We spent numerous evenings cooking dinner together (with his ingredients, might I add– he just insisted despite my protests and who was I to say no to his puppy eyes) and watching movies or just talking with each other, making us grow closer and closer together. Despite his hesitation to reveal more personal stuff about himself, just being in Jimin's presence all the time made me feel very comfortable and it was a true struggle not to blush every time I did so much as just to lay eyes on him, my little crush on him growing into something much more powerful with every second we spent together.

And the dance practices really didn't do me any favor in trying to fight back my feelings as Jimin's passion seemed to finally have fully returned to him, filling his already breathtakingly professional movements with such energy that I couldn't look away from him whenever he danced, mesmerized by the ethereal beauty and fluent grace in his dancing. His eyes were always sparkling during dance practice as if millions of stars were captured in them, his expression and demeanor changing with the mood of every song he performed to as he danced his way further into my heart. It was impressive how his behavior and presence could change from cute to sexy in the split of a second, and it ripped my breath away whenever his eyes found mine during the performance and he either smiled at me cutely, his eyes forming crescents or he straight-up fucking smirked at me seductively, both possibilities making me a blushing mess as my heart exploded.

Ladies and gentlemen, Park Jimin was a dangerous man.

During today's dance practice, though, it seemed like he hadn't given in to the dark side (= sexy and seductive) yet, as he was all about being cute and adorable as he stared at me with puppy eyes.

"What is it, Jimin," I sighed, finally giving up my attempt to stay all serious and unbothered when facing such cuteness as it was impossible.

His eyes crinkled in joy. "Could we please do a choreography together today? I've only rarely seen you dancing to a full song on your own before, but from what I've seen, you are extremely talented– I would love to do a couple performance!" he exclaimed with a hopeful smile and a noticeable shy blush on his cheeks.