𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙

𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍

Jimin was elated.

For the first time in a very long while, he had actually felt something while dancing. For the first time since Jimin had lost his passion, he had felt its flame– that he previously had feared to be fully extinguished– starting to spark again, warming him and intensifying as he was free from the pressure to dance perfectly in every aspect. He didn't know how Eunha had accomplished to make him lose up that much, what magic she had performed to keep the conversation and his emotions light and sweet, especially considering how fiercely he had guarded his feelings before. But somehow, she had managed to make him relax and crack open his shell, demonstrating dance steps for him to copy in such a comfortable atmosphere that he hadn't mind the questions at all, his thoughts at peace as the painful feeling of not being perfect enough didn't return throughout the whole time they had spent in the dance studio. And even though he couldn't recall every little question she had asked and every single response he had given, he somehow was sure that they hadn't been too intrusive or private to answer, and he appreciated her mindfulness a lot.

As they were now walking side by side home (well, not really home for him– more like a temporary accommodation), his eyes more than often drifted towards the hazelnut-haired girl next to him, and he wasn't able to suppress the small smile playing around his full lips. With the lovely smile resting on her lips and her attentive eyes that attentively observed the surroundings in curiosity– sometimes following an elegantly flying bird or glancing up to the cloudy sky– she was quite pretty, something which had previously (for whatever reason– it was actually rather difficult to miss) escaped his awareness. And her knowledge and talent for dancing made her even more attractive, her body movements so fluent and out-of-this-world beautiful when he had watched her freestyle earlier. She had looked as elegant as a swan, her hair dancing together with her body and-

Suddenly, he noticed her head turning and quickly averted his eyes, not wanting to get caught in the act of dreamily staring at her, immediately feeling his cheeks heat up.

'Jimin, what the heck!' he scolded himself mentally. 'What are you even doing? You're making this so awkward!'

"Are you alright?" he heard a quiet voice, his head instantly snapping around so fast that it almost gave him whiplash, and he spotted Eunha looking at him worriedly. "Your face is noticeably flushed. Did you perhaps overexert yourself?"

"Ah, yes," he quickly stammered, completely flustered, before immediately shaking his head. "I mean, no, I didn't overexert myself, and yes, I'm fine."

"That's good to hear," she replied and shot him a smile, which he returned awkwardly.

They resumed walking over the crunching leaves, and he was glad that she, caught in her innocent curiosity while admiring the nature surrounding them, didn't seem to notice his internal crisis that had him cringing and wincing at his own embarrassment and awkwardness.