Chapter 84 (You both are such a destined couple)

Start from the beginning

"Yes, you are the one that we want to remember"

"You are wonderful"

The atmosphere is touching and loving like the old times' drama that makes grandfather and grandmother cried and soaked their handkerchieves.

Boyi is very touched and he nods to everyone and gives them a sunny smile.

Li Ning and Lam lead the very determined team back to work till it is time to go home. Wei Zhan stretches his tired shoulder and closes his laptop as he felt that all the information given by the team is very complete and full.

"Let's go home" everyone seems to be still typing and did not hear the warning bell to go home, they are no longer staff looking forward to going home but are working their ass off to get as much information as possible for the boss.

Wei Zhan is truly impressed, although, he knew how loyal his staff is to him because he is fair and he pays them high but winning the heart of their staff for such dedication is something else. Wei Zhan looks at Boyi who is still working on his laptop like a serious employee and his heart melted like jelly. This boy has worked as much as the adults and he is only a teenager, Wei Zhan then decided to do something like the school headmaster.

Wei Zhan stands up and claps his hand loudly "pa pa pa"

"Time to go home NOW" this time is a command and it is really loud and so everyone packed up their stuff and gets ready to go home.

Wei Zhan then took Boyi who is packing and held his hand gently

"Let's go home" Wei Zhan told him.

The car is ready for them at the underground carparks and the security men are all behind them, as for tonight, all of them are residing in the old mansion as grandpa wanted to see Wei Zhan and Boyi, so the team will also be staying in the old mansion.

Everyone is tired but their mood is ready good, Li Ning took his own car but he waves happily like a student reluctant to go home, this is like a group of children after having some fun time, going home seems like missing the fun.

Boyi smiles and he waves back enthusiastically back to Li Ning.

The car drove slowly and steadily, both Boyi and Wei Zhan are sitting behind and because of the large luxuries of the car, it is steady enough for Wei Zhan to work and he has a foldable table inside the car for his laptop, however, Boyi who due to excitement and did not know how tire he is is now rocking to and fro with the slow momentum of the car.

Boyi tried not to fall asleep as even if his mind is tired but he wanted to accompany Wei Zhan to work, however, a human being cannot beat the nature of the body, the eyes Boyi is heavy like a ton of brick and finally, the boy fell asleep with his head leaning onto Wei Zhan.

Lam saw it through the mirror and he turns around, however, Wei Zhan is even more attentive, he immediately puts his finger on his mouth to tell Wei Zhan to keep quiet.

"Drive more steadily but fast" Wei Zhan told the driver, who could only answer with a very soft nod after hearing the boss telling Lam not to speak.

Finally, the car reaches the old Mansion, the large car park in front of the mansion, and Butler Han is already waiting at the door, when he saw Wei Zhan bend over to pick up the boy, immediately Bulter Hand follows earnestly and even told the servants

"Light feet and hands"

"Little master Boyi is sleeping," Butler Han told every servant in the house softly before Wei Zhan carries Boyi in. Boyi is not short and hands slim long legs thus, it is hanging loosely and so Butler Han opens the two-leaf door bigger for his young master to carry Boyi in.