twenty five

~Forever~

Your pov

The sun peeping through curtains uninvited made my eyes squirm. I opened my eyes slowly and took a glance beside me. The sight of him sleeping cutely close to me brought a smile to my lips. I reached up and caressed his ruffled hair gently, careful to not wake him up. I could feel my heart filling up with joy as I ran my eyes over his peaceful features. Locks of brown hair covered his forehead and I brushed them away before leaning in to kiss his forehead softly. The same stupid smile was lingering on my lips as I rubbed my nose along his, my eyes focused on his lids and eyelashes which started to flutter.

I couldn't help myself. I was happy.

Every time we made love, each time I would wake up without him next to me. He would lock himself in the bathroom or hide somewhere I couldn't reach him. I was aware of his love for bathrooms as he wasn't allowed to use the shower very often at the prison. Though I never understood why did he have to run away right after we were done. I always needed to hold him in my arms after we loved each other.

But now it was different. This time he didn't leave. This time something had changed. But what? What was in his mind?

I could still feel tingles all over my body as flashes of what happened last night came across my mind. The butterflies in my stomach danced around as my gaze dropped to his lips. It wasn't only me. I could feel him and how strong his feelings were for me.

Last night his touches were rough and a little painful. I didn't stop him though. I wanted him in the same way. With the same intensity and craziness. It was amazing. He felt amazing, even if my body was still aching. I didn't know that it can be this intense and crazy. I could say he was even brutal. The moment he penetrated me, from then on everything degenerated. The way he claimed my body it never happened before. We didn't make love this time, we fucked like two crazy people. My cheeks started to warm up remembering stripping of any inhibitions I ever possessed. I guess it was easy with him.

I guess he started to show me his real feelings and his true color. If it was like that, then I was more than satisfied.

I was still naked as I pressed myself against his side searching for his warmth. My fingers danced over his cheek as I closed my eyes and pressed my forehead against his, my lips brushing against his in a soft caress.

We did it three times already and didn't use any kind of protection. I was crazy. Definitely crazy. Of course, I would be more than happy to have his child, no matter what the future will bring us. After all, I was 26. But not now. Not when we are on the run. Not when I have to be prepared to protect him any time of the day and night.

Where would this lead us? I would lie if I say I wasn't scared. Actually, I was terrified. I was aware that I had to talk to Mingyu and come on with a plan or something. We couldn't continue to hide in his house. There wasn't only us who knew about Jungkook. Now it was also Mark and Kai. When it came to Mark, I had no idea what to expect. He seemed dangerous, his mental state was under a question mark. Regarding Kai, he didn't give me a reason to doubt him but I didn't know the guy very well to stay at ease and give my trust that easily. I wasn't a very gullible person.

And there was Jennie. My chest constricted only thinking about her. I couldn't ignore the way she was looking at Jungkook. She wanted him, you don't have to be smart to know that. And it bothered me more than I was letting anyone see. Each time she would smirk my way or bring up how amazing was their fuck, I was this close to taking her head off her shoulders. Of course, I wasn't that cruel to make Mingyu get rid of her. After all, she was his family and she needed a place to stay until she will be done with her studies.