twenty three

~Mine only~

"What the fuck, Jimin. Can you stop acting like you are my babysitter? I can take care of myself pretty well on my own. I don't need you to breathe down my neck every time I want to get out and have a little fresh air." Taehyung gritted his teeth. He felt how he started to get annoyed seeing himself forced to swallow the blond-haired guy's presence... Again.

"After what happened the last time I left you alone, do you think I would do the same mistake again? Wherever will you go, I will come as well." Jimin stubbornly said as he puffed his cheeks but secretly he was happy to go to a club with Taehyung. He felt lonely on his own in his big apartment and it wasn't like there were many opportunities to go out with Taehyung.

Taehyung threw a glance in his direction and then down at Jimin's hand holding tightly his arm. He let out an annoyed tsk before pulling his arm away.

"When will you stop doing that? In fact, when will you understand how much of a pain in the ass you are to me?" Taehyung's eyes were fuelled with intense anger and it made Jimin inhale deeply. His heart sank.

"I guess I don't want to understand," Jimin whispered but Taehyung didn't hear him as he already reached for the club's doors.

Jimin was lost in his own misery when he bumped into Taehyung who suddenly stopped walking.

His eyes widened, his lips parted in shock as he was trying to process the unfortunate coincidence.

Jungkook.

The moment Jimin realized what was happening and in what situation they were finding themselves all of a sudden, his gaze instantly moved to Taehyung. Jimin's features betrayed terror. The weight that he'd been carrying in his heart and mind the last few days becoming more intense, now more than ever.

He was scared, not because Taehyung might lose his shit again, oh no, but because of the huge possibility of finding out what had happened between him and Jungkook behind his back. Everyone was aware of his feelings for Jungkook, no matter how much he tried to hide it. Or deny it.

Jimin felt guilty. The moment his eyes stopped on your features, he also started to feel like shit.

His heart ached.
That night was such a stupid thing to do. He knew Jungkook so well and he has never thought of him as something more. But it happened. As much as he tried to forget about their encounter and how it ended, to put it at the back of his mind, he just couldn't. It kept on haunting him just like a horrible nightmare which, unfortunately, it was not.

He could throw the blame on the universe that brought Jungkook in his way when he needed someone the most. When he needed someone to caress him and want him.
He could invoke so many excuses for why he has thrown himself in the arms of no one other than Jungkook. But his excuses wouldn't change the unforgivable truth.

Taehyung would definitely hate him if he would come to find out. Jimin's eyes saddened, and his lips trembled slightly. Not that he wasn't hated already by the one he was in love with.

"Jungkook?"

Taehyung was lost for words because of the shock of seeing Jungkook coming out of nowhere just to land in front of his face.

Jungkook's face turned pale, but you were too shocked by Taehyung and Jimin's sudden appearance to give importance to Jungkook's limp body beside you and the motive behind it.

I am screwed. Jungkook whined in his head as his eyes fixed Taehyung's emotionless features. I never was able to read this guy's next move.