thirty five

~Mingyu~

His pov

"No one knows anything about Jungkook. What about you Mingyu, do you have any ideas? "

"No. I am sorry. I am really worried as well. You know I always felt responsible for Jungkook. Besides, I am afraid he will hurt himself or even worst." I said as I stared at the director's sad expression as he was sitting behind his desk playing with a pen.

"Alright." That was all  Jin said before running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Someone abused Jungkook in prison.
And here I am talking about a man.

Your words echoed inside my head as I was watching Jin.

Who could give him drugs and chocolate?

Please Y/N, find out something. Please come up with something and make Jungkook trust in you and tell you what happened to him. You are my only hope. Only you can approach him. He would not run away or hide himself from you as he did with me all the time.

I knew how often Jin visited my brother when Jungkook was little.
The way he was looking at Jungkook was weird every time. But I didn't think too much about it. Who would think that someone would go this far?
But Jungkook was a beautiful kid. He was smart and he had something that attracted people since he was little. Even I found myself sometimes staring too much. But I only admired him. I would have never thought of something that disgusting. Something so scandalous.

But Jin... Would he actually go this far?  Jungkook was still a kid when he came here. What if Jin abused him all this time?  What if he drugged him and that's why Jungkook never got better? Being constantly abused of course his condition has gotten worst. My medication combined with drugs... wasn't a very friendly mixture. Of course, my hard work would have been in vain.

I felt tears sting my eyes. Damn it.
If that happened, then it's no chance for Jungkook to ever recover. 16 years of being abused?  It's impossible.

I have to warn Y/N. Warn her to stay away from Jungkook if it's like that. I am afraid that after all, he will do something to her. It's better if I will not risk just everything. It's a life at stake.

You were kissing every inch of his face. Jungkook was laughing. It was ticklish and he pushed you away wanting to release himself from you. But you stubbornly trapped him against the mattress and started to give him more kisses.

You were smiling seeing him so defenseless. Earlier, when you felt his tears on your cheek the moment your lips touched, you felt the need to change the atmosphere. You wanted to see this face of this confusing boy. You were aware of his two faces. He could be cold, scary, and a fuckboy. But at the same time, he could be warm. He could cry in your arms so easily. So you decided to give him your trust a long time ago without you even realizing it.
You were in love with this boy.

You were kissing his cheeks, his nose, his forehead, and every inch of his beautiful face. By doing that his eyes started to shine with joy and happiness. You started to run your fingers up and down his sides and tickle him until tears started to form in his dark eyes.

You couldn't let yourself enjoy this too much. Any moment the other Jungkook, your bad boy, could wake up and you didn't want to scare him. Waking up suddenly with you all over him again just like it happened at the hospital when he started to cry and beg you to not hurt him, it wasn't a very pleasant view and you wanted to avoid that from happening again.
It hurt as you remembered those moments. How scared he could be, how lost he could feel. How you couldn't reach his heart at all when he had a panic attack.

Jungkook felt his chest warm. His heart was racing for some time now. He couldn't stop laughing as he was pushing you away from him. But he couldn't use his full force. He didn't want to hurt you. So in exchange, he accepted your tickling even if he was on the verge of passing out.
But he couldn't stop looking at you. He liked your smile. He wanted to see you smile all the time if that was possible. And he wanted to be the reason for it.

You are so stupid. Stop fooling around. Look at you how weak you became because of a stupid girl.

Again Jungkook started to hear voices. He tried to ignore them but it became louder in his head.
You forgot that you can't trust anyone?  She will hurt you. All of them want to fuck you. She is like this with you because she wants to make you become a weak puppy so she could do everything she wants with you.

Jungkook's smile vanished and you were aware of the sudden change. You pulled yourself away and watched him standing up and grabbing his head in his hands.

"Jungkook?" You stood up quickly wanting to reach out to him, but Jungkook took a step backward this way avoiding your touch.

Jungkook felt his head ready to explode, those voices became louder. And again he started to feel despair. Sliding down the floor, Jungkook dragged his knees against his chest before begging you to make those voices stop. He didn't have time to say it twice though because you already injected the serum into his neck.
Then you started to cry the moment Jungkook lost his consciousness.

You took him in your arms and stayed like that on the floor.
I am so sorry.  You said in your head. Did I do something wrong?  Is it my fault?
You were laughing so beautiful, why does this have to happen? Will this ever end?  When will you be free?

An hour passed and you finally stopped crying. But you never left Jungkook's side. You were still holding his unconscious body in your arms, even if you felt your arms numb you still couldn't let him go.
Running your fingers through his hair you kissed his forehead and as your lips were still on his skin you started to whisper warm words to him.

"I don't care who you are. You make my heart beat faster every time. I like all of your sides. All of you. Do you hear me? Just give me a chance. Let me inside your heart. Let me get closer and I promise, I promise to you that I will never hurt your heart." You kissed his cheek before burying your face into his neck.

"You seem odd,  Tae. Did you find anything about Jungkook? " Jimin asked Taehyung as soon as they stepped inside the security room.

"Yes," Taehyung said.  "But no one can find out," It was all he said as he started to look through some recorded tapes.

"These are... "

"Yes. Mingyu asked me to look at the last recordings, before Jungkook's escape.

" What? " Jimin looked confused at his friend not understanding what was all of this about.

"We have to see if someone else entered inside his cell, apart from Y/N."

You opened the front door. Seeing the man in front of you, you smiled a little in relief.
"Thank you for coming."

Mingyu smiled back, his blue eyes softened at the sight of you.
"Thank you for taking care of Jungkook. " Then his eyes saddened and you started to worry.
"I came to talk to you Y/N. It seems Jungkook... It's no chance for him to get better, in fact, his condition will get worse. And I think it would be better if you will stay away from him."