fifteen

~Mine~

Your PoV

I grabbed him tightly and kissed his lips.
My heart was beating faster than ever before.

I was aware of how his breath hitched and how hard and fast his own heart was beating. I was afraid.
I was terrified of how he would see me and feel after this. After showing him how I truly felt and how crazy he makes me become.

"Y/N..."

His fingers tightened onto my waist, his gaze was still on me and his body was trembling so close to mine. There was fear inside his heart as well. I knew that. That fear will always be stuck in there. And I don't think I will ever be able to pull it out.

With my eyes closed, I pulled the softness of his bottom lip into my mouth as I caressed the back of his neck with my fingers. I had no idea what I was doing. The only thing that I knew and wanted, was to make him mine. There was a fire burning within me. There was a tremendous desire and love for him that desired to burst out to the surface. I wanted to give. To give everything I was. Everything I represented."

I kissed him. I brushed my lips against his and took his breath away. He shivered in my arms and I bit his lip as my hands went down his shoulders to his chest and abdomen. I loved the feeling of him. I could touch him endlessly.

I knew his body so well, but I was never allowed to touch him like this. Now it was my chance and I wanted to take all the time I needed just to do that.

I half opened my eyes and searched his eyes. Those dark, intelligent eyes I've come to adore. Now they were full of tears and my heart sunk at the sight of them.

I was somehow behaving forcefully. Yes, I was entirely aware of that. I was doing the same thing they did to him. But I will not stop. No matter how much this would hurt him... I... will not stop.

I pushed him against the sink and kissed the side of his neck as my fingers brushed down his abdomen.
Show me who you are. What is your reaction going to be? Are you going to let me do this to you? Would you try and get over your dark past and pain? Would this help you heal yourself? Would you hurt me?

How much do you care about me?

I felt his body stiffening under my sensual touch. His breath came out hard and fast. But I continued to kiss his neck, covering the hickeys of someone else that were still present, replacing them with my own.

"Ah... " Jungkook shivered as I ran my lips down his collarbone, leaving another hickey right there.

"Y/N, what are you doing? " Jungkook briefly touched my cheek with his hand before bringing both of his hands to each side of my head and trapping me in his eyes.

"I am making you mine. I am giving myself to you." My voice sounded strange in my ears. It was hoarse and low. "I thought this is what you wanted."

Jungkook's breath was uneven as he looked at me perplexed. "I just had sex with..."

"Stop. I don't care. I don't want to know."

"You really don't care? " Jungkook's eyes saddened. "How far are you willing to go for me?"

"I would do anything for you."

"What about your pride? Your dignity? How can you change your mind this fast?"

"I can't lose you. " My eyes got teary, my breath stuttered. "What would I do with my pride after I have lost you?"

Jungkook's eyes softened, his fingers tracing the skin of my cheek. I closed my eyes at his soft touch.