twenty four

~You are all I care~

Your Pov

Our breath mingled as we kissed hungrily. His lips were something I couldn't stop yearning for. I don't know how we ended upstairs in my bedroom, but as soon as I closed the door behind me I was already attacking his neck with open mouth kisses and every inch of his body with my hands. I didn't even bother to turn the lights on as the only source of light was from the street lights pouring inside through the curtains. It felt more intimate. More attractive that way.

I loved the feel of him, hard and hot every time I would touch him.

Jungkook groaned at the feeling of my tongue tracing the side of his neck and my fingers sliding under his shirt. His lips captured my ear and nibbled on it bringing that tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach.

So many times I threatened him that I will leave if he would ever sleep with someone else, but would I be able to do that? Would I be able to turn my back on him and leave him? Would I be able to bear knowing him alone again? I was aware that I was special to him. I knew that he wasn't feeling anything for them. But still, it hurt only the idea of knowing him touching someone else. I considered myself a strong person but I was sure that I had a limit of endurance. And that was it. It would destroy me both physically and mentally.

Maybe it would ruin everything between us, but still, I wouldn't be able to leave him. My heart would die in the process. He went through too many shits, life was too hard on him to let myself bring him more pain. He will never understand how dear he is to me and how far I was willing to go for him.

"Will I ever get tired of you?" Jungkook breathed out. I could feel the hotness of his breath sending chills throughout me. I was already hypnotized. My body tingled at his nearness.

"I hope not," I responded, then took his cheeks between my hands and locked gazes. "Because if that would ever happen then I will not know what to do."

His eyes sparkled brightly in the dim light.

"And I was expecting you to be the first to run away. Yet here you are, still baring all these. Me."

"I mean look at you. I would bare anything for a piece of your sexy ass."

His eyes widened and not long after, his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink.

"What?" I asked with a tilt of the head and a smirk on my lips as I analyzed his expression. "Of course you are aware that you are a hot piece, right?"

A satisfied smile grew on my lips seeing him become more flustered. I started to like seeing him embarrassed. It wasn't something I could see every day. He simply buried his flushed face in my shoulder bringing me closer to him and holding me snugly, earning a chuckle from me. I could feel his uneven breathing as he held me close. Cute. So damn cute.

I made him feel troubled.

Damn. I got the power.

I was waiting for him to throw questions. Questions like why did I meet up with that Mark guy behind his back. Or who was Kai and for where did I know them. But those questions never came and I had no idea how to feel about that. To be happy about his enormous progress or to be worried. I mean the last time it happened something similar, I was afraid he would kill both me and Jinyoung. And look at him now. All chill like nothing even happened.