eight

~ Lies ~

Your heart was racing as you found yourself in his arms looking down at him, your palms pressed on his chest.

"You... Do you actually like Mingyu? "

You smiled at that.
"Does it seems to you that way? "

"Do you? " Jungkook's eyebrows crushed together.

"If I would like Mingyu, do you think I would still be this way with you? What he said, does it still bothers you?" You asked while running your fingers through his dark brown hair, occasionally giving it a gentle, prolonged tug.

"That's why you are acting this way? Because you're jealous? "

He didn't respond, instead, he closed his eyes at the feeling of your fingers, just for a few seconds before opening them again, slowly.
"Then touch me and kiss me like you used to."

"You are awake," You shyly said, cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"And? "

"You are looking at me. "

Jungkook eyes widened in realization. "Are you actually feeling shy? " He smiled showing you his bunny teeth. "It's because of this? So, nothing changed? You... Still, have feelings for me?"

You had a big knot inside your throat that didn't let you speak. What was there to say? That you were crazy about him? That you would die for him? That he is everything to you? If you remembered correctly, you already said all of that to him. You questioned yourself if he forgot or he didn't hear you. Or maybe the fear and jealousy clouded his mind.

You covered his eyes with your palm and leaned in. Your other hand grabbed the back of his head as your lips ran along his cheek. You closed your eyes at the feeling of his soft skin as you trailed kisses down his jawline. Then you moved on his other cheek, his forehead, his nose, the space between his upper lip and nose, and under his lower lip on his little mole. You felt him relaxing under your touch.

Jungkook's hands were on each side of your face. The moment he felt your lips under his lower lip, he tilted his head a little, so he could kiss the space between your nose and upper lip.

Your heart was racing a million miles per second as he tightened his grip on your cheek before pulling your upper lip slowly into the warmth of his mouth, then he bit it and gave it a gentle tug.

Your body got warm and there was a sense of some shivering inside. Or maybe that was what you thought. Maybe your whole body shivered, not just the inside but the outside as well. Jungkook's smile against your lips affirmed that.

You tried to rip your lips from his mouth, but he wouldn't let go. One of his hands moved at the back of your head as his other hand took yours and removed it from his eyes.
"It better be true Y/N."

Your eyebrows lifted in confusion.

"You and Mingyu. It better be true that nothing happened between the two of you. Because I will not care or give a fuck who Mingyu is. "

"What? "

You placed your palms on the bed at each side of his shoulders for support as you looked down at him in shock.

Jungkook's expression was dead serious as he stared back at you.

"I am not like you Y/N. I can easily forget about feelings. For me, If they are happy I am happy thingy, doesn't work. I would kill Mingyu. I would kill you. And why not? Maybe I would kill myself as well. Do you understand? "

"You can't just say that. "

"But I can. "

"You ran away. You came here without saying anything to me. You let a stranger touch you. You fucked so many and maybe you will do it again, but you have the nerve to throw this in my face? "

"Because it's different. "

"Different? " You huffed in disbelief.

"For me it's nothing. I don't give a shit about them. I feel nothing about them. They are just... Things I use for a little while. But for you it's different." Jungkook said as he grabbed your waist and rolled, putting you under him.

"If you accept someone, it is because you have feelings for that person. That's why it's different. "

But you couldn't get over the first thing he said.

"That means you lied? About not sleeping with her? How should I take this Jungkook? "

"Are you still using people? "

You tensed as you gazed deep into each other's eyes without either of you saying anything. Then your eyes widened at the feeling of his hand sliding slowly under your tank top caressing your stomach gently, never breaking eye contact.

You could feel his desire as he leaned in towards you. His other hand slid the strap to your tank top aside and he kissed your shoulder.

Your eyes filled up with tears. It wasn't the right moment for this. He wasn't responding to your insecurities.

His hands trailed up your sides, his lips teased your neck with soft kisses and all you could do was let your tears make their way out, on your cheeks.

"You don't care about me after all." You whispered.

Jungkook stopped and looked into your teary eyes.

"You don't care how I feel. "

"Y/N..."

"You throw questions wanting to know about my feelings. If I love you if you are important to me. But what about me? Don't you ask yourself if your words and actions are actually hurting me? What do you think I am? I am not a robot. I have my limits and I can't do this anymore."

You pushed him away from you and left the bed ready to run away. But Jungkook was faster and he caught you by your wrist.

"Go to hell." You whispered new tears on your cheeks.

"You don't mean it. "

You glared at him. "I was ready to get over everything. I was ready to throw my life away for you. But there's one thing I can't accept Jungkook. Lies. I will not let myself be played by you. Wasn't Jennie good enough? Do you really need to have me as well? This world is full of girls. Go and fuck them all."

You slapped him.

"Never touch me again. I don't know who you are anymore."

Jungkook's eyes saddened as he stared at the closed door.

Flashback.

Jennie: Can we do this again? You are really something else. I think I may get addicted.

:)