I need you

The rest of their evening was spent eating and chatting about everything. Everything was going surprisingly well, considering Amelia's rocky relationship with her sisters. Everyone seemed to be enjoying each other's company. Meredith and Derek both had to admit that they were enjoying this more than they thought they would.

"I knew you two would be together from the first day" Carolyn stated as everyone was sitting around the coffee table on the couch and armchairs. Meredith and Derek gave each other confused looks.
"How?" He asked.
"Have you seen how you two look at each other? A moron would notice." Carolyn told them.
"True." Sisters chirped together. Everyone laughed.
"Well, we can't help it," Derek said, kissing Meredith's lips lightly.
"You know, when I said I was fine with the two of you being together, I didn't mean I was fine with my brother sucking my best friend's face right in front of me," Amelia said amusingly. Derek rolled his eyes, smiling. They heard the knock on the door as another wave of laughter washed over. The door opened, revealing Mark.

"I see you're having fun without me." He smiled widely as he walked in.
"You said you wouldn't be back." Amelia reminded him.
"I said I might not come back, not that I wouldn't. Seems like you didn't miss me at all."
"Not really," Nancy said.
"I see." He made his fake sad face. "Anyways, I'm here to pick you guys up. I'm gonna be nice enough to bring everyone back to their respective houses and give these lovebirds some privacy." Mark said while looking over at Meredith and Derek. They both looked at him thankfully.
"Alright gotta go, see you tomorrow guys," Amelia said to Meredith and Derek, gathering her stuff.
"Bye," everyone said their goodbyes to them as they left.

"Bye" Meredith and Derek were still sitting in the armchair near the fireplace.
"We're finally alone." Derek groaned.
"Finally" Meredith chuckled, kissing his cheek. "It went better than I expected. I was kinda nervous." She added.
"Yeah, they can be a little intimidating sometimes, but once you know them they're fun too. I'm glad it went well. I was worried they were going to bother us with tones of questions." Derek said, bringing her body closer to his.

"What time is it?" Meredith asked.
"A few seconds left till our first new year's kiss." He smiled at her.
"How many?" She asked impatiently.
"Ten." He whispered, looking into her eyes.
"Nine." She said.
"Eight."
"Seven."
"Six."
"Five."
"Four."
"Three."
"Two." He said, his gaze fixed on her lips.
"One." She could barely finish saying the word as he grabbed her face, kissing her deeply, their tongues dancing in sync. They could barely breathe as they pulled away.

"Happy new year love." He told her, leaving another peck on her lips.
"Happy new year." Her eyes were sparkling looking into his. They were drawn to each other. "Happy New Year love" his words were still ringing in her head. Love. That's what he called her. Love. It made her feel things she hadn't felt before. She spent most of her life feeling like a disappointment to everyone like she didn't matter. With him, she felt like she mattered, like her existence was important to someone. He brought her face close to his, leaving another peck on her lips.

"Thank you." She told him, sincere emotion coming from her heart.
"For what?" He asked, not knowing what she was talking about.
"For being you. For loving me." She said, her eyes sparkling with raw emotion.
"Thank you for letting me. Thank you for being mine." He smiled at her warmly. She smiled at him as she sat on his lap, placing her legs on either side of his body, grabbing his face with her hands.
"I don't think I've ever loved anybody the way I love you. I don't ever wanna be anyone's but yours." She told him lovingly, planting a kiss on his lips.
"I've never loved anyone the way I love you either." He told her sincerely, placing his hands on her hips.

"Derek, are we crazy for this? We've only known each other for a week." She said, doubts creeping into her mind.
"Mer, I don't think we're crazy, but if we are, so be it." He told her as he brought her body closer to his, pressing his lips on hers. He lightly brushed his tongue along her lips. She parted her lips in response, letting his tongue enter her mouth, their tongues dancing in rhythm. His hands were caressing her back as hers were wrapped around his neck, tugging in his hair. He carefully slid his hand in her sweater, causing her to moan at the touch of his cold skin on hers. He took it off, tossing it on the floor. His hand traveled further up her back, reaching for her bra, unclipping it as he trailed kisses down her jawline.

"Derek" she let out a breathy moan, grinding her hips. She could feel his body respond to her movement. He wrapped his arms around her tightly as she stood up, picking her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he brought her to the bedroom, laying her down on the bed, getting on top of her. He kissed her lips as she took off his shirt, running her hands up and down his bare chest. His hand ran up and down her body. He caressed her inner thigh with his hand as he slightly bit her upper lip, eliciting another moan from her. He unzipped her pants, taking them off alongside her panties, as she helped him take off his pants and boxers. Their hot, naked bodies were demanding to be touched by the other, not being able to hold on any longer.

"I want you, Derek" she whispered seductively in his ear. He didn't hesitate quickly entering her. They gasped loudly at the pleasurably painful sensation. Her back arched, her nails digging in his back. He moved in and out of her, as he kissed her neck, leaving red marks everywhere. She was grinding her hips impatiently, meeting his thrusts. He could feel her walls clench around him.
"Derek" she moaned in his ear.
"Mer" he groaned as they came together, their sweaty bodies tangled up with each other. He moved out of her, laying next to her, both of them trying to catch their breaths.

"That was amazing" he sighed with pleasure as he pulled her body into his. She rested her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around his body as he gently kissed her temple, breathing the scent of her hair in.
"I love you, even if it's the craziest thing in the world. I don't care. I just love you." He murmured, reassuring her.
"I love you too," she told him, leaving a tender kiss on his lips.

"Let's sleep, we're gonna need a lot of energy tomorrow." He told her.
"For what?" She asked, not sure what he was talking about.
"It's a surprise."
"I hate surprises."
"I think you're gonna like this one."
"Okay, I'll give it a shot." She smiled as he kissed her cheek.
"Sweet dreams Mer." He whispered in her ear, wrapping his arms securely around her.
"Sweet dreams, Der." She mumbled, drifting off to sleep safely in the warmth of his arms.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! ❤️

Leaves your thoughts here <3