Perfect Stranger

It didn't take long for her to end up in a bar after leaving the building. She sat next to a hot stranger, slowly sipping tequila. The stranger was pretty handsome, confident and a little arrogant, but she liked it. His blue eyes and soft gaze weren't enough to take away her pain. She needed more. She craved him. She could already imagine his strong hands moving up and down on her body, their legs tangled up together in a hot mess under the sheets. She let her mind wander to places she knew she shouldn't have in public, but she couldn't help but feel the need to feel a perfect stranger's lips on hers.

It didn't take long for them to finally give in to their double-sided feelings toward each other. They took a cab, impatiently waiting the whole ride to touch each other. His hands reached up to her thigh a few times but she didn't let him go further up. Her body was set on fire with every slight touch of his long fingers.

She didn't have to wait long. As soon as they stepped into her room, he pushed her up against the wall, her legs entangling around his waist. Their lips locked in a passionate kiss. She parted her lips. His tongue slid inside, quickly discovering every corner of her mouth. He grabbed her ass with his hands, eliciting a moan from her. Kissing her neck, he slowly walked them to bed, laying her down. He layed on top of her, his hands moving up and down her thighs. His left hand moved up her thigh. He could feel her wetness through her panties. He slid his right hand under her back, unzipping her dress, while his left hand found her clit, slowly tracing his fingers on it, just enough to tease her. She helped him to take her dress, bra and panties off, leaving her completely naked. He took a moment to admire her beauty. She was perfection. Her long, slim legs were to die for. He kissed every inch of her body till his mouth reached her wet center, his tongue quickly sliding into her entrance. She moaned at the feeling. His tongue felt amazing in her mouth, but it felt even more amazing inside of her. He sucked her clean as she come, while his hands massaged her breasts, turning her on even more.

He trailed kisses from her lower half to her face till he reached her lips, letting her taste herself on his lips. Her hands slid into his hair, tugging on his dark curls as he entered her, slowly at first to let her get adjusted to his size. He started picking up pace, hitting her g spot with every thrust. Their moans filled the room. She turned them around so that she was on top of him, riding him till they both came. They let themselves catch a breath till going again for another round of hot, sweaty sex.

                   End of flashback

If anyone's confused, this was flashback of Meredith's and Derek's first night together after they met at the bar!

sorry for the short chapter but I thought it was necessary to make you hate me a little by making you think that mer met someone new at the bar lmao hope you can forgive me (I know, I'm going to hell) 😂❤️

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! ✨

The next chapter will be published very soon! (I'll try my best!) 🦋

Leave your thoughts/suggestions here ❤️