Into Your Arms Again

She woke up early the next morning. She was still securely wrapped in his arms, their hands linked under the covers. He was already awake,  waiting for her to wake up.

"Hey" he whispered in her ear as he kissed her neck.

"Hey," she said, turning around so she was facing him. She leaned in and softly kissed his lips.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked as she rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his hand around her waist.

"Never better." She told him as she smiled at him, her eyes sparkling with happiness.

"Me too." He smiled back at her. He rested his forehead against hers for a minute, giving both of them a sense of comfort.

"I'm just so glad you're here." She genuinely told him.

"Me too mer, me too."

"Aren't you gonna miss New York?"

"I am, but I couldn't stay there. I'm gonna miss having the ability to see my family every day but I'd miss you more if I had stayed. I want to be with you, I need to be with you. And honestly seeing them every day can be really tiring sometimes." He joked, making her laugh.

"What about Mark?" She asked.

"I don't know. I really wanted it to work out for us and I'm so thankful for your attempt to reconcile us, but this is more important for me. You're the most important." He told her, so she knew just how much she meant to him.

"You're the most important to me too, Der." She smiled. Never in her life had she felt so loved and wanted as she did with him. Never in her life had she smiled as much as she did in his presence. He just made everything better.

She kissed his lips. His hands rested on her hips, bringing her body closer to his. His tongue ran along her lips, asking for an entrance. She slightly opened her mouth, letting his tongue slide in.

"We can't Derek, It's my first day back at work, I can't be late." She told him as she pushed him away.

"This early?" He asked, disappointment evident in his voice.

"I don't even know what time it is" he shrugged, grabbing her phone to check the time. "Okay, it's pretty early, we have time." She smiled at him.

He didn't waste time locking their lips again. He rolled her over and hovered above her, never breaking the kiss. He took his shirt off of her, tossing it away in an unknown direction. Her breast unrevealed in front of him, since she wasn't wearing a bra. He kissed one of her boobs, passionately sucking on it. His hand went to fondle the other one. She softly moaned at the feeling. She took off his shirt, tossing it away alongside the rest of his clothes. Their naked bodies layed under the sheets. He kissed her neck, sucking on every spot he knew drove her crazy. He reconnected their lips before he started trailing kisses from her breasts down to her stomach, his mouth traveling lower on her body until his tongue found her clit. He softly kissed it first, looking up at her lovingly. She had a smile on her face, a smile he always loved to see. He loved making her feel good. He kissed her wet center again, licking and sucking her clit until she came into his mouth. He licked every bit of her juice, tasting her sweetness. He once again trailed kisses on her body until their lips met again, locking in yet another passionate kiss. She tasted herself on his lips. Their tongues started dancing in rhythm, as she felt his finger enter her. She gasped as he added another finger, moving them in and out of her as he sucked on her neck. She felt like her body was on fire like she was going to explode from all the pleasure she was feeling. His eyes found hers as she came around his fingers. She moaned loudly as she rode out her orgasm, her fingers grabbing the bedsheets. He watched expressions change on her face, knowing he made her feel that way. She rolled him over, getting on top of him. He placed his hands on her hips as hers rested on his face, kissing his lips as his erection slid into her. They both moaned loudly, enjoying the feeling of their bodies tangled together. She started moving her hips up and down on his shaft, throwing both of them to the edge. Their foreheads rested together, their noses slightly touching as she picked up the pace. He started moving his hips, impatience taking over him.