Chapter 53.

"Shit, shit, shit." "Why didn't you just tell me you were afraid of heights?" Lizzie giggled taking ahold of my hand. "You should've seen your face you looked so excited, how could I say no to that." "You have to learn to say no to my sometimes." She teased snuggling into my side. "I can say no." "No you can not." Tom laughed joining in. "Yes I can." "Baby I love you but you really can't." "Liz you're meant to be on my side, this is bullying. Flo?" "Sorry y/n but they're one hundred percent right." "You know what I hate all of you."

"So where do you guys want to go next?" "To get food maybe I'm starving." I laughed as we started our walk to the centre of town. "Same were did you want to go?" "Ooo definitely joeys it's been forever plus the food is amazing and this way Lizzie can see what the hypes about." "Babe?" "Yeah?" "Aren't you forgetting something?" Lizzie questioned raising her eyebrows. "No? Why we're we meant to do something else?" "No, maybe it's the fact joeys related to Robbie and I left him for you." "Oh yeah." I mutter with a smirk. "We're going to have to go somewhere else baby." "But that's my favourite place to eat." I huff out. "We'll you're the one who asked me to be your girlfriend so it's your problem." "Tom you know I love you, please go get me a burger." I whine as Lizzie Laughed next to me. "I seriously don't know how Lizzie deals with you because you're such a baby sometimes." "She's amazing in bed obviously." "Ew that's to much information, you know what let's just go to joeys just so I can escape this conversation and if he's got a problem it's his own fault." Flo laughed leading the way.

"Oh my god y/n?" Joey practically yelled as we walked through the door. "Joey, hey." "It's been so long." "It's has." I replied cautiously. "What's wrong? Why do you seem so.. stiff?" "You don't hate me?" "Oh, because of Robbie? The guys a dick don't worry, you're still my favourite customer." He laughed pulling me into a hug. "We'll good because this is my favourite place to eat, so can we get a table?" "Sure number seven?" "Where else." "You must've spent like an entire year here every night I couldn't forget, now go sit down and I'll call you when your drinks are ready." "Do you even know what we want?" I laugh as he rushes back over with his notepad. "Okay, what do you want little miss sarcastic." "We'll have two vanilla milkshakes what do you guys want?" "Strawberry milkshakes please." "Coke please." "Okay now you can go sit down I'll call you when they're done." "Sure thing bossy."

Once joey shouted our names Tom stood up along side me to help. "Thanks joey." "No problem." "Y/n?" I heard someone say me name behind me once I turned around I could feel my breathe get caught in my throat. "Kiera?" "Yeah, hi." "I'll take the drinks to the table so you two can catch up." "Yeah thanks." I mumbled trying to look at anything but her. "So erm hi, how have you been? It feels like forever." "It really does and I'm doing well yeah." "Same, So what are you up to nowadays?" "We'll I've just finished an album, you?" "The fact that you say that casually is crazy to me and I'm finally a doctor." "Wow, that's great, I'm proud of you I remember how much you wanted to go to med school, I guess life finally worked out for the both of us." "Thankfully, and I know I would kick myself for not asking so are you single? Or is there a special woman in your life?" She smiled as she tried rest her hand on mine. "Yes!" I nervously half yelled stuffing my hands in my pockets. "Sorry, erm yeah I am dating someone." "Oh, we'll here's my number call me sometime it'll be nice to catch up, maybe over dinner?" "Isn't that what we just did? Catch up I mean." I questioned handing her the napkin that had her number on back. "I guess?" "Yeah, so erm here I've got to get back to my friends but it was nice seeing you again." "Yeah.. you too y/n." "Bye Kiera." "Bye." She mumbled as I went back to our table.

"So." "So?" "Who was that?" Lizzie asked as a smirk appeared on both flo and toms face. "Yeah y/n who was that?" Flo laughed as I gave her a pointed look. "Can we just talk about it at home?" "Really." She huffed. "It's just something I'd rather talk about at home." "Whatever." "Fine you really want to know?" "Sure enlighten me." "Fine, do you remember I told you about Kiera? That was her." "Oh." "Yeah, now can we let it go?" "Can we at least talk about it later?" "Sure." "I'm sorry baby." "Whatever it's fine." "I just got jealous." "Honestly it's okay I would've been the same if some girl gave you her number, we'll talk later okay let's just enjoy our day together." "Okay baby, I love you." She whispered taking a hold of my hand under the table. "I love you too."

A/n: Oop who here actually remembers Kiera she's from an earlier chapter 36 I think? Where we had a nightmare. Anyway todays question is who's seen moonkight? I've seen ep 5 and my heart is still hurting the amount of sad edits I've made 😂