Chapter 31

I'm woken up by the feeling a finger outlining my jaw, I open my eyes to see Lizzie smiling up at me I lean down a press a kiss to her forehead before stretching. "Good morning baby." "Good morning love." I reply weaving a hand through her blonde locks. "How did you sleep?" "I slept amazing it was nice to sleep in an actual bed with you instead of on a sofa, what about you?" "I slept great you kept me warm, are you ready to finally move?" "Yeah it'll be nice to live somewhere that's just mine instead of staying at someone else's house." "I get it it's like you have more freedom to do what you want when you want." "Exactly." I reply as her fingers absentmindedly drew shapes along my stomach. "Your black eye came out nicely." She laughs tilting my jaw so she could examine my face. "Oh yeah I completely forgot about that to be honest it doesn't hurt all that much." "On the bright side your lip isn't swollen anymore." "Are you hinting at something Olsen." I joke as she hides her face in the crook of my neck. "Look at you being shy all of a sudden." I laugh as she giggles straddling my waist I instinctively place my hands on her hips as she smiled brightly. That perfect smile. "We should probably get out of bed love." "No you're comfy I don't want to." She whines flattening her body against mine. "If you get out of bed now I'll make you breakfast." "What kind of breakfast?" "Anything you want darling." "Even pancakes with blueberries on top." "Of course I said anything you want." "Okay." She smiled sliding off of me and out of bed.

We started getting dressed, I got dressed into black jogging bottoms and a white t shirt since they were the only clothes I had that weren't packed away into boxes. As we got downstairs Tom was already stood at the oven making breakfast. "Why are you cooking so much recently?" "I've just felt like it why is there a problem with my food?" "Nope just curious." "You're lucky, you get away with making me breakfast since toms already making pancakes." She jokes slapping my butt as she walks past me to sit at the island. "Yeah I thought you would need it after you know building up an apatite." Tom laughs as I roll my eyes. "Stop being gross Tom." "So you didn't d-" "no! Now shut up please." I beg as Lizzie continues to laugh at my embarrassed state. I turn to watch the tv not because it's interesting but because I can hide my face this way. "So what time do you have to go get the van?" Tom questioned flipping a pancake. "1 so we have some time, do you want to have one last game of Mario cart for old times sake, after breakfast?" "Of course."

We finished eating breakfast and it was delicious to say the least. "Thanks for breakfast Tom." Lizzie thanked as she put her plate in the sink. "You're welcome but who's pancakes are better?" He questioned wiggling his eyebrows as i tuned my body to look at them both. "They're both equal." "That's not what he's asking love, who's are better?" "Y/n's" "that's not fair,You did the voice thing!" Tom whined. "What voice thing?" "Where you make it go deeper." "Don't be a bad loser come play." I laugh handing him the other controller. Lizzie came and sat between my legs leaning back against my chest as I started the round. I played with her hair and kissed the top of her head between rounds making sure she got enough attention so she didn't feel left out. I definitely caught Tom smiling at us a couple of times. I finished the final round and handed Lizzie the control. "What are you doing? I'm going to be so rubbish I haven't played in years." "Good thing you're going against Tom then." I laughed as he threw a pillow at my face. "Fucking rude." "I'm only telling the truth babes." I laugh as Lizzie presses play.

It's safe to say I was right Lizzie came 1st while Tom came 4th. "How can you not beat the cpu's?" I laugh fiddling with Lizzies fingers. "Miss banana over here kept hitting me with stuff sending me into like 6th place I'm lucky to have finished 4th." He moans. "Sounds like excuses to me." Lizzie teases. "Wow and now she's bullying me." "I'm not bullying I'm telling the truth babes." She laughs copying my words. "Now I know why you like each other you're both bully's." "You love me really." I joke slapping his arm. "That's it you're not coming home with me for Christmas. "Do you want me to call nikki?" "You wouldn't dare." He gasped. "Who's Nikki?" Lizzie questioned. "Toms mum, she loves me." "Oh now it makes sense so do you go home with Tom every Christmas?" "Since I was like 23 yeah they're more like family to me than my actual family." I admit as Tom smiled softly. "It's 12:40 we should get going soon." Tom smiled putting his phone back in his pocket. "We should." I agree as we all get up and put our shoes on.