Chapter 17

As I walked through the front door I saw seb on the sofa and I sat myself next to him. "Okay so tell me everything." "We'll I brought her flowers and everything was going well until Robbie told Brie I was taking someone else to dinner tomorrow we argued and everything got cleared up not before I shouted at him though. Not going to lie that felt good." I explain with a laugh. "So he's a dick." "Yep almost ruined the night luckily Brie let me explain myself though but now they all know and if I don't get signed they're all going to feel sorry for me." "It'll be okay becuase you're going to get signed there's no way they won't want to sign you." He said patting my shoulder. "Thanks I hope you're right." "So Brie?" "Yeah... she invited me in when I took her home but we'd both been drinking so I said we'll continue it another time I've never wished to be more sober in my life. She's so beautiful man and she's so funny." "I haven't heard you talk about anyone like this since Chloe I'm so happy for you." "Thankyou I'm happy." " you should probably get some sleep tomorrow's a big day." "I know I'm so fucking nervous I feel like I'm going to throw up." I half joke. "You have no reason to be nervous you'll smash it just be yourself that's all that matters." "I will I'm going to head up thanks for listening." "Anytime night y/n."

I woke up the next morning feeling sick to my stomach I can't believe I have a meeting thats practically going to change the rest of my life in less than 12 hours. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. I'll be okay I'll be okay I just need to shower and practice my songs everything will be fine.

When I finally got out the shower I made sure to pick two songs I liked the best out of the ones I've written. The first one being sweet creature.

'Had another talk about where it's going wrong.
But we're still young.
We don't know where we're going.
But we know where we belong.
And oh we started.
Two hearts in one home.
It's hard when we argue.
We're both stubborn.
I know.'

I wrote the song about seb it's mostly about how we never got on when we were younger but he's family so I'll be there for him no matter what. The second song is idk you yet.

'Cause lately it's been hard
They're sellin me for parts
And I don't wanna be modern art
But I only got half a heart to give to you
How can you miss someone you've never seen
Oh tell me are your eyes brown blue or green
And do you like it with sugar and cream
Or do you take it straight just like me.'

This song doesn't have a deeper meaning I just wrote it. It was a direct emotional response to everything going on.

I spent most of the day chilling with seb so I could have an easy day I checked the clock and I had an hour left until I had to leave so I chose what I wanted to wear. While I was getting changed I heated the doorbell ring but I didn't rush to answer it since seb was downstairs. Once I was finally ready I made my way downstairs to see Brie with a massive smile on her face.

I walked up to her pulling her into a hug. "Hey what are you doing here?" "Today's a big day I just wanted to wish you good luck." She says as she kisses my cheek. "You're cute, okay I should probably go I have like 20 minutes to get there and I don't want to be late." "Can I wait here until you get back? We could watch something?" "Of course you can, eat whatever you want and there are drinks in the fridge I'll see you later." I kiss her cheek as I open the door. "Good luck." "Thank you!" I yell back from the driveway as I get on my bike. When I got to the restaurant I checked my phone and I got here five minutes early thank god for that. I was waiting nervously by the door as a guy who fitted sebs description walked towards me. "Y/n right?" "Yeah hi it's nice to meet you." I say as he offers me his hand and I gladly shake it. As we walked through the door I felt my phone vibrate but I chose to ignore it so I didn't seem rude.

"So Sebastian sent me a video of you and I love your entire vibe." He spoke while looking through the menu. "Thank you I'm glad you liked it. It means so much to me to know you like my music." "I didn't like it I loved it, so did you email me the two songs I asked Sebastian to tell you to?" "Yeah I emailed them earlier I just wanted to make sure I sent songs that meant a lot to me." I spoke honestly playing with my fingers to calm my nerves as he pulled his phone out and put his AirPods in; to listen to the songs I presume. After a couple of minutes and a few taps on his screen he took the AirPods out and placed them back in their case with a stern look on his face it's safe to say I'm sweating. "I don't need to listen to anymore, I want to sign you." "You're shitting me?!" I yell. "I'm being deadly serious." "Oh my god thank you so much." "No thank you I think you've got the potential be huge and I'm just glad I get the chance to make that happen I love your voice." "Thank you so much honestly you don't know how much this means to me."

"I'll email over a contract as well as set everything up officially Monday when you come by my office for now go tell your friends and family the good news." "Thank you I will." "It's my pleasure." I tried to give him a hand shake but he pulled me into a hug. "Please we're family now." He laughs. Once we say our goodbyes I finally check my phone to see a text from Lizzie.

Olsen 💚
Good luck not that you need it rockstar I believe in you ❤️.

I immediately call her. "Hey..." I say in a sad tone. "Hi how did it go?" "They decided my voice wasn't a good fit so they're going to pass." "Hey hey hey don't worry there's so many other company's out there that would kill to sign my little rockstar don't worry they're idiots for not signing you the minute you walked through the door." She spoke softly, I felt bad. "Well you need to thank them idiots because they signed me!" I yell down the phone barely able to contain my excitement. "Oh my god." She squeals. "I hate you but it's so hard to be mad I'm so fucking happy for you right now!" "I know I can't believe it!" "I'm so proud of you I knew you could do it you're amazing." I couldn't help the heat that rose to my cheeks. "Thank you, I should get home but when I saw your message I knew I had to call you so you can be happy you're the first person I told." "I feel honoured." "You should." I laugh. "Okay bye y/n i love you." I almost choke on the spot. "Yeah love you too." I hang up the phone what the fuck was that? Why did I panic so much she obviously meant in a friend way. I should go home.

I get on my bike so content I can't wait to tell Brie and seb I decided to surprise them so I silently crept through the door until I got to the living room but my heart dropped when I saw seb on the sofa with Brie straddling his lap as they're practically eating each other's face. I clear my throat awkwardly as they break apart and seb just stares at me wide eyed. Brie scrambled off of his lap as I just stood there like an idiot trying to process what I just walked in on. "Y/n oh my god it's not what it looks like." Do they think I'm fucking blind? I can't stand being in the same room as them right now I ignore them walking into the kitchen grabbing a beer out of the Fridge; I down pretty much the entire bottle as Sebastian that's right Sebastian he doesn't deserve a nickname anymore and Brie kept trying to apologise. "I'll leave you two to talk." Sebastian spoke as I scoffed. "I'm so so sorry." Brie apologised. "It's fine." I chuckle dryly before finishing the bottle and getting another. "Speak to me, shout at me anything why aren't you mad at me?!" She yelled the last part causing me to flinch. "It's fine because I knew it would happen eventually, I'm not good enough. I'm half woman half man and seb he's stronger than me. He's older than me and he isn't a freak like me he's the clear choice so as for me being mad how could I be when I expected this from the start. So if you'll excuse me I want to finish myself drink and Celebrate so if you could leave I'd appreciate it." I explain grabbing another bottle walking into the front room.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." Sebastian apologies and for some reason it caused me to snap. "You don't get to apologise you stood there helping me get ready for my dates and you sat there and listened to me bang on about how much I liked her and you did this so fuck you Sebastian and fuck you brie and fuck me for ever letting my guard down which I will never do again. Fuck you both!" I yelled grabbing my bike keys. "Y/n please you can't drive." He pleaded as he tried to get in my way so I dropped the bottle I was holding and landed a punch to his jaw causing him to fall over. "And you had the audacity to be mad at me yesterday when you thought I was taking someone else to dinner and you after everything I said last night fuck you both from tomorrow I'll start looking for an apartment I don't think I could stand looking at you everyday." I hold my tears back as Sebastian grabbed my leg trying to stop me so I kick his arm away. "Don't." I whimper as I walked out the door.

I got on my bike as it started raining surprisingly I didn't crash. I didn't even realise where I was until I found myself knocking on an all to familiar door. When I saw the door open and her stood there I could help but let my caged tears fall. "Oh my god y/n what are you doing here, what's wrong?"

A/n: so... who do you think it is 😏 maybe Chloe, maybe Lizzie...

My question for today is what's your favourite avengers trilogy? Iron man, captain America or Thor?

Personally I prefer captain America because it has 3 films I really love but I don't really like the third iron man or the second Thor 😂.