Chapter 26.

I walked back inside and saw Tom just staring at me. "Go on, say what ever you're clearly dying to say." I say already done with the day. "What the hell is going on with you and Lizzie? Is she cheating on Robbie with you or did she finally break up with him?" He questioned as i Leaned over the back of the sofa. "They're on a break." "Wow." "Yeah." I laughed. "So you're hoping they break up?" He joked. "I just want her to be happy, obviously I would prefer if it was with me but if she chooses Robbie then I somehow have to find a way to deal with that and move on." "Well I rooting for you." He says as I laugh. "I would hope so, I'm going to get an early night I might go to the studio tomorrow." "Oh yeah, how did that go?" "It went really well actually, I'm definitely going to sign the contract my lawyer is just looking over it first to make sure everything is actuate before I do actually sign." I explain. "That's a good idea." "Literally, alright I'm going to head up. Goodnight." "Night y/n/n." He replied as I made my way upstairs. I did my nightly routine before finally getting in bed.

Once I finally got in bed I couldn't stop overthinking about everything. Am I being too hard on seb? No. He kissed Brie but we weren't together. Uhhhh this shit is to complicated then there's Lizzie, she's with Robbie but he literally pushed her there no way way she would go back to him. But they're engaged. However she did kiss me and spend most of the night with me cuddled up. I knew he was dick but to hurt Lizzie? No. I think if she goes back to him I wouldn't be able to spent time with him without wanting to rip his head off and I'm hoping Lizzie doesn't force me to. I give up. I walk over to my speaker turning it on to connect it to my phone. I select a rain sounds playlist and get back into bed. Rain sounds help block out my thoughts and eventually I drift off to sleep.

Oh god last nights sleep was shit it felt like I didn't even sleep to be totally honest I'm not sure I did. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom to have a shower in hopes of waking me up.

Once I finished my shower i got dressed into a white knitted jumper, black trousers and brown loafers with a brown jacket on top it's cold outside so i wanted to make sure I was warm. I walked downstairs grabbing a banana as I left. I got on my motorbike and made my way to the studio. Once I got there I parked in my designated spot and made my way inside while finishing my breakfast.

As I walked inside Harley looked up at me and flashed me a smile. "Hey I was wondering when I would see you again." "I bet you didn't expect to see my so soon though." I laugh making my way up to her desk. "I did actually." "Why?" "I don't know you just seem like you have a lot on your mind and I'm guessing music is your way of expressing everything." "Oh okay that's scarily actuate." I admit as she laughs. "Do you want me to show you where to go?" "Yes please, if you wouldn't mind." "Of course I don't mind, follow me." She said getting up from her chair making her way to the elevator. Once we get in she presses the 7th floor button. "So when did you start working here?" I ask trying to break the awkward elevator silence. 4 no 5 years ago now, wow I didn't actually realise it had been that long." "Do you enjoy working here?" "Of course where else would I see faces as beautiful as yours." She compliments making me feel a little uncomfortable. "Oh sorry if I over stepped, are you dating someone?" "Yeah, no I don't know it's complicated. I laugh as the elevator dings. "Well they're lucky to have you." "I wish they thought that." I mumbled, luckily I don't think she heard me. We walked out of the elevator and made our to the end of the corridor. She opened a door to reveal a beautifully lit studio with a booth attached to it, they really do go all out. The room was lit up with led lights as there was a big neon sign with my name on it. "Wow this is so cool." I spoke I awe. "It really is I'll let you get on with everything, if you need anything then there's the number for your assistant on your desk." "Thank you for your help." I say with a smile. "Anytime."

Once I got comfortable I pulled my notepad out and started to write some lyrics but every time I write anything I find myself writing about Lizzie so I scrunch up the piece of paper throwing it into the bin like it was a basketball as I drank some water and tried to clear my head.