Chapter 6

i instantly woke up when i heard shuffling around me i forced my eyes to open as they were met by the sight of seb trying to to tiptoe around looking for what i can presume is his keys. once my body started to become more aware of my surrounds i look down to see lizzie lay on top of me her head rested on my chest, i started to panic and seb mustve realised he had woken me up when his eyes met mine as a smirk creeped on to his face. "hey, sorry i didnt mean to wake you up but im going out with mackie and i cant find my keys." "its fine theyre on the tv cabinet and what time is it?" i ask trying to move slowly enough not to wake lizzie up which i was finding near impossible as every time i moved her arms instinctively gripped tigther onto my body. "its 9am you two mustve been really tired." he laughs picking up the keys. " get your mind out of the gutter she has a fiance we mustve just fell asleep, ill see you later," i nodded towards the door thankfully he took it as a hint and left.

once i finally managed to wriggle and untangle myself from lizzie i got out from under her and decided i would make her breakfast as a thankyou for helping me unpack my boxes, i know i couldve done it by myself but her company helped. i was looking throught the cabinets and the fridge trying to decide on what to cook; i chose pancakes, so i got everything i needed out of their respective places before i got started. " alexa play love like ghosts by lord horun please." i say as i start flipping the pancakes. i started to focus on cooking as i hummed the lyrics.

'yes i know love is like ghosts

oh and the moonlight, baby, shows you whats real

there aint any language for the things i feel'

i became shockingly aware of my surroundings once i heard familiar giggles coming from behind me. "i didnt know i was getting a free concert, i wouldve woken up earlier to hear that voice." she jokes as she hops up on the counter and my cheeks turn a subtle shade of pink. " shut it olsen." "im sorry i fell asleep on you last night by the way, i must've been really tired to fall asleep like that." she mumbles shyly. " dont worry its probably the best nights sleep ive had since i got out of the hospital, i was so used to sleeping next to someone that it was weird sleeping by myself so thankyou for being my sleeping buddy." she giggles wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me into a hug he head resting next to my ear; so close i could feel her breath on it sending chills down my spine. i pull away flustered as i plate up the last few pancakes. " come on breakfast is served your majesty." i smile as we make our way over to the table.

i wait nervously for her first bite. "mhmm." she moans casuing me to blush. "is it any good?" i mock. "good? theyre great thankyou." she says with her mouth full. "youre welcome, so what are your plans for today?" " i have to meet my sisters for dinner since theyre here on business so theyre taking the oportuninty to help me plan the wedding." i sigh biting the inside of my lip to stop me saying something stupid. "sounds fun." i reply in a monotone voice, okay that was definatly stupid. "so what do you have planned for today rockstair?" "rockstar? i wouldnt say that but i do have some work to do, i have some songs im working on and ill probably go to the gym before hanging out with tom." i say excited as this is the first time ive actually been able to workout sicne the hospital incident. going from working out everyday to not at all really has took a tole on my mental health i used working out as a kind of escape for my built up energy and since i have no where for it to go its just kinda of stuck as well as the tendancy to over think so finally being cleared to start working out again is amazing. " thats so cool, are you going to give me a sneak peak?" she said with a smirk. " i cant if i did im pretty sure i would get sued plus my record label would probably fire me." i joke. " you can trust me." "i do, i just cant." i whine like a child. "but, im booked to sing at the red dragon, you know the bar right? im there on the 26th seb and tom are already coming, i would love if you came." i know shes probably busy with her sisters but it doesnt hurt to askk plus when im on stage i still get a little nervous maybe seeing her face in the crowd of many will settle my nerves. "that sounds great, would it be okay if robbie came?" okay maybe not, im sure looking into the crown seeing her all cose with bobby was it? would be the last thing i would want to see. "yeah thats fine, i have a table for six booked so hes more than welcome to come, it would be nice to meet the lucky man." ill be surpied if she belived that the amount of sarcasum in my tone made me almost burst out laughign.

just as shes about to speak her phone starts ringing. "one minute." she says as she steps away from the table. when she came back she had a sad smile on her face and i new our time was ending, i knew i would see her again this week at the bar so why did it hurt so much? "hey that was my sisters they want to try on bridesmaid dresses before dinner so i have to go, sorry to cut this short, the pancakes were really lovely." "its okay they were a thank you for helping me lst night i appreaciate the help it wouldve took me alot longer to do it all by myslef." " youre welcome rockstar." she says as she grabs her phone and purse from the table. "well i hope you have a good day with your sisters and i hope they find the dresses they want." i say internally rolling my eyes. "i would love for you to meet them youre practically my bestfirend, the marvel group are going to dinner on friday, you should come i know seb and tom would love you too." "sure, its been a while since ive been at a marvel dinner plus it would be really nice to meet your sisters." i agree as i walk her to the door. "okay so ill see you friday." "friday." confirm opening the door for her. she quickly kisses my cheek before leaving. why was that so weird?

once lizzie had lefy i went upstairs to get changed into my workout clothes since i was going to the gym straight from work. i got in my car and my way to work, on the journey i decided to give tom a call. it rang a few times before he picked up. "hey y/n/n whats up?" "Are you free tonight? i thought we could go out for drinks." i ask hoping for a yes i havent been out properly in years. everytime i went out with chloe i always had stay by her side and god forbid another woman flirted with me and somehow it would always end up being my fault. ' i smiled at her the wrong way' thank god i dont have to deal with that anymore. "yeah im down to go out ill meet you at yours about 10, for pre drinks." "of course, we have to have pre drinks." i laugh as i pull into the car park. "tom im at work ive got to go, ill see you tonight." "alright bye." "bye tommy." i reply as i get out my car and walk into the studio.

"i said my hellos to kate as i made my way to the section as i pulled out my note book and pen, i see alot of peoople using the notes on their phone or a laptop but i cant used to it; pen and papper just feel right to me.

" her eyes and words are so icy

on but she burns

like rum on a fire

hot and fast and angry as she can be

i walk my mays on a wire."

once i finised the last few lyrics of the song i checked my watch to see it was 4pm, i decided to pack my stuff away before leaving to go to gym.

i put my stuff in my locker before hitting the punching bag i was getting tired quickly, not going to the gym for a little while really effected me more than i thought it would. i used my towel to wipe my face as i rested to the left of the machine. my eyes almost fall out of my head when i saw her walk throught the door, no way.

"what the hell do you think youre doing here chloe?" i practically yelled as i stormed up to the woman. "i dont want any trouble, i just came to cancel me membership i thought you would still be at work, im sorry." she explains with a regretfull look on her face. "just do what you got to do and leave, i dont want to see you." i say picking up my stuff starting to leave. "can we talk? just for a minute." she speeks up. "goodbye chloe." i repl as i leave the building, im not allowing her to creep her way back into my life. i made my way back home so i could get ready for tonight.