Chapter 21

I woke up feeling drained I must have slept for at least 11 hours yet it feels like I've hardly slept at all. I've messaged Lizzie countless times and apart from our short conversation where she denied hearing anything she's been ignoring me not even a simple text. I'm really beginning to realise how little I might actually mean to her but I thought she would at least answer my texts.

Tom messaged me less than 10 minutes ago telling me he's on his way over I can't believe it's nearly 1pm. I've got to say I've missed him I really have but I don't feel like spending time with anyone other than Kevin; my giant sloth teddy. It was a present from Tom okay don't judge me. I wanted to cancel I did but I couldn't do it to him he seemed so excited when I asked to hangout I would feel like a total bitch if I cancelled now. So I'm going to have to put my big boy pants on, have a shower, get dressed and spend time with my best friend.

And that's exactly what I did I got out of bed forced myself in the shower and got dressed bare in mind it was into joggers and a jumper but at least I got dressed. I made my way downstairs as the doorbell rang. I opened it rather quickly and my best friend was stood on the other side. "Oh sorry I think I have the wrong house I don't know who you are." "Yeah yeah very funny come here." I laughed embracing him in a tight hug. "I missed you." "I missed you too Tommy." I whispered into his shoulder. "Why are we acting like we haven't seen each other in forever I'm pretty sure it's been less than a week." He joked. "I don't know but we are never going that long without seeing each other again." I laugh as we walk inside. "Deal."

"So what have you been up to?" I asked curiously. "Okay I'm not allowed to tell you this but I need to I've been filming for the new avengers." He admitted like it was the biggest secret in the world. "Is that the same film Lizzie's been working on?" "I can't tell you that the marvel spies will kill me." "They're not the mafia you know." I laugh. "They may as well be." "Oh god okay you don't need to tell me anymore." "So what about you what have you been up to?" As he asked I realised I never told him about the record deal oh my god I'm such a bad friend. " okay remember I love you when I say this." I say seriously. "Okay..." "well Sebastian may hav-" "wait Sebastian? You haven't called him that since he flushed Jimmy down the toilet what's going on?" Shit he really doesn't know anything. "Jimmy I forgot about him, I still can't believe he flushed my fish down the toilet and as for what's going on, nothing don't worry everything fine." I spoke through gritted teeth. He's also Sebastians friend and as bad as he hurt me I don't want Tom to hate him. "Okay anyway you were saying?" "Yeah well he recorded me at the show the other night and sent it to a record company. I had dinner with someone called jay on Thursday and he signed me! I got signed to island records." I yelled excitedly as he just looked at me with a blank face. "Are you fucking kidding me? This happened two days ago and I'm only just finding out now... I'm so happy for you!" "Oh my god I thought you were mad at me you idiot!" "I am a little but your dreams are coming true so I'm proud of you!" He yelled as he pulled me into a hug. "I love you Tommy." "I love you too y/n/n."

After a few soppy moments Tom decided he wanted to play some PlayStation because in his words 'it's starting the day off right' not going to argue with that logic. Half way through the first round he started to question where Sebastian was. "Is seb joining us?" I don't know wether it's easier to lie or tell him the truth I just don't want to talk about him anymore. "Erm no he's not in at the moment." He looked at me weirdly before slowly nodding his head. "So how's things going with brie?" Fucking hell can't he just ask easy questions. "We aren't seeing each other anymore." "Oh what happened I thought you liked her?" "Oh it doesn't matter." "Come on you really aren't going to tell me?"! He pleads as Sebastian walked through the door. Great timing like always. "Seb! Where have you been man?" "Oh I just went out to brunch with a friend." A friend my arse I wouldn't be surprised if he went out with Brie. "Oh also y/n won't tell me why her and Brie stopped talking do you know?" Tom questioned as I scoffed. "No I don't actually." He replied looking everywhere but at me. "I'll get it out of you one way or another." Tom laughs as I chuckle awkwardly trying to get rid of the tension in the air.