Chapter 13

The time was 6:30 when I got my shoes on and grabbed my necessities making my way to my bike. I knew I had to get dip so I made a quick pit stop at target grabbing sour cream and salsa.

I pulled into their driveway taking the carrier bag from my compartment making my way to the door only for Lizzie to open it. "Why are you here?" She spoke rolling her eyes. Okay calm the attitude I'm not even here for you. "Robbie invited me to watch the game remember?" I laughed as she nodded her head stepping aside letting me in. "Y/n!" Robbie cheered as I enter the living room. "Robbie!" I say with just as much enthusiasm as he grips my hand bumping our shoulders together. "How have you been?" "I've been good, I'm excited to watch the game you?" I ask as he turns the tv on switching to the correct channel. "I've been great."

"For fucks sake! That's clearly a red ref what do you mean a yellow?!" Robbie screams towards the tv as I try to hide my laughter we were 2-1 down and it's safe to say Robbie's getting annoyed. Thankfully before anyone else could score the whistle blew for half time. "Would you mind if I used the bathroom?" "Not at all it's upstairs second door on the left." Robbie spoke looking up from his phone.

When I came back from the toilet Robbie had a massive smile on his face. "You okay there rob?" I laugh taking a seat back on the sofa. "Looks like someone's getting some action." He laughs as I'm still confused as ever. "Look at this." He says showing me his phone oh shit. It's an article.

'Brie Larson caught kissing mysterious woman outside of cafe I guess the rumours are true.'

With a picture of the kiss underneath. "Go on." He says holding his fist out. I reluctantly gave him a fist bump as I chuckle awkwardly all while Lizzie gives me a death stare; I could feel her eyes burning a hole in the side of my head. Thankfully the game resumed playing capturing everyone's attention.

About 15 minutes in I heard a weird noise coming from the other sofa, I look over to see them practically eating each other's faces. I internally gag thankfully I see Robbie pull away out of the corner of my eye. Almost straight away Lizzie swings her leg over him straddling his lap. WHAT THR FUCK IS SHE DOING?! "Babe stop I'm trying to watch the game." He says through giggles as Lizzie kisses the underside of his jaw. "Baby why are you so clingy today?" He asks as she stops her movements with a huff standing up. "Am I not allowed to want to be near you?" She yells. Okay this just got awkward real fast. They're now having a shouting match and I'm insanely uncomfortable. Do I stay? Do I go? I have no idea. As I go to stand up they both practically scream 'sit down'. I just flop back down as they continue yelling. "You know what fuck your Robbie!" Lizzie screams as she storms out of the room. "Women am I right." He scoffs as I roll my eyes, he does realise I'm a woman right. Dick. "I think I should probably go check on her." I say exiting the room and walking upstairs standing outside what I assume to be their bedroom.

"Lizzie come out, come on." I plead through the wooden door hoping she heard me. "Go away y/n!" Okay that answered my question. I lean my back against the door sliding down till my butt hit the floor. "Why did you get mad so quick?, come on talk to me Lizzie I can't help you if you don't talk to me. At least make a noise so I know you didn't take a bath with a toaster." I joke finally earning a laugh. "Okay so I don't need to buy a new toaster... come on come out or at least talk to me so I know what's wrong, is it because of Robbie? Is it because of me?" I hear her scoff. "Okay is it because of me leaving this morning? Or is it because I kissed Brie? Well technically she kissed me." "What do you think?" I hear her ask sarcastically through the door. "But why does that bother you so much? Do you not like her?" "I like Brie" "okay so what is it? Is it because you're jealous?" "Ha I'm not jealous I just don't like seeing you two together." She huffs. "Sounds a lot like you're jealous Olsen, you know there's no girl like you." I say with a smile as the door finally opens and I fall backwards. "Jesus." I groan as she pulls me into a hug. "Are you good now Olsen?" I joke pushing her hair out of my face. "I just wish we could stay like this forever." She hums into my neck. The vibrations tickling my neck causing me to laugh as my grip around her tightens never wanting her body to leave mine. "Me too... me too."

When she finally pulled away we made our way back downstairs as Robbie saw us he pressed play on the tv. Please tell me he didn't hear us... instead of sitting next to Robbie Liz sat next to me as the game started playing I felt her pinky keep touching mine and she occasionally smiled up at me. God that smile what the fuck have I got myself into?

This chapters question is what's your favourite season?

I like winter the most I hate being hot so winter is perfect if I'm cold I can put as many layers as I want on to stay warm but if I'm hot the best I can do is turn on a fan or get a tip top out of the freezer 😂