chapter 43.

I woke with Lizzie's naked body lying on top of me our legs entwined, God I'm so in love with this woman; If I could choose to stay one moment for the rest of my life it would be this one. However, my stomach had other plans as a loud growl echoed through the room, I carefully untwined our legs before shuffling out from underneath her leaving a soft pillow in my place hoping she wouldn't notice. My face dropped as she mumbled something along the lines of come back. I walk towards the door luckily her cute little snores resumed shortly after, giving me the perfect chance to sneak out.

I made my way into the kitchen and bent down to grab flour from the cabinet before making my way over to the fridge taking out eggs and milk placing them on the side. I placed a frying pan on the hob setting it at a low heat before adding the sunflower oil to heat gently. I took a mixing bowl from under the sink adding 100g of flower before cracking two eggs into the middle of the flower; adding milk gently until it becomes a smooth consistency. I then poured approximately half a cup of the batter into the frying pan until golden brown on each side.

Once I cooked a decent number of pancakes, I set them on the plate before adding syrup to mine, while adding whipped cream and blueberries to Lizzie's; I have no idea why she loves them so much to be honest so much so she's talking about growing them in her garden back home in New York. I love when she talks about her garden its one of the very few things she's passionate about the other being acting, of course, I don't particularly know a lot about maintaining a garden or how to properly look after plants but the way her smile lights up the room as she gushes over it, I could sit and listen to her talk about slugs eating her plants for hours.

I finished pouring the orange juice into glasses adding them to the tray before making my way back into the bedroom to be met by Lizzie's lazy smile. "Good morning love." "Morning baby, what have you got there?" "Why don't you get your lazy butt up and find out for yourself." I laughed as I made my way over to the bed placing the tray on top of the covers. "Pancakes, with blueberries my favourite thank you, baby." "you're welcome, love." "So, what do you have planned for today?" she questioned as I took a bite of my pancake. "Oh, um I don't have anything planned, if you're free we could go for a walk; it's pretty nice outside." "Oh my god, can we go to the beach? Oh, and get ice cream please." "of course, we can." I giggled at her excitement as I finished my food.

Once we finished breakfast, I got changed into comfy winter clothes, pulling a scarf from the cupboard to keep me warm. "You ready to go, baby?" "Yeah, let me just get my gloves." She chuckled as I grabbed my Air Pods. "Okay, I'm ready to go." She smiled as she pecked my lips. We made our way out of the building before starting our gentle stroll towards the beach when I saw her shiver so I unravelled the scarf around my neck lopping it around hers. "You know I still can't believe you want ice cream right now it's so cold." I laughed taking her hand in mine slotting it into the pocket of my hoodie. "I like what I like okay, leave me alone." She giggled as she playfully hit my chest. "you're always abusing me, Olsen." "Stop being a cheeky shit then." "Wow, no ice cream for you love." "Okay, okay I'm sorry I love you." She smirked giving me her best puppy dog eyes. "I hate you." "No, you love me." "Whatever you say, darling." I laughed speed walking off. "No, y/n get back here and say it!" she yelled after me as I smirked to myself. "y/n y/m/n /y/l/n. get back here right now." "You did not just middle name me, how do you even know my middle name I never told you." "I did and I'll do it again, also tom told me when we were on set, now get back here and say it." She demanded as I shuffled back towards her. "Fine. Elizabeth chase Olsen, I- hope you know you're not getting any ice cream now." I laughed as she locked eyes with me, and she tilted her head. "Stop, don't that's scary." "it's meant to be, now come on." She laughed taking my hand leading me towards the ice cream stand.

Once we got our ice cream, we made our way towards the beach. "I still can't believe you eat that stuff." "Pumpkin is the best flavour I will never change my mind you just have weird taste buds." "Listen just because I don't like fruit on my pizza or weird fruit flavoured ice cream doesn't mean I have weird taste buds it means I have elite taste buds." I laughed eating a spoonful of ice cream. "You put olives on your pizza you have no right to judge my dietary choices." "I think we'll have to agree to disagree otherwise well be stood here all day having this argument." "Fine agree to disagree." She laughed holding her hand out for me to shake. "Deal." "Deal." 

as we continued our walk towards the beach my eyes were drawn towards the small stand on the edge of the sand. "hey, love ill be back in a minute." I spoke softly as I jogged over to be met by a warm smile. "hey what can I do for you today?" "hi, you see that beautiful woman over there well I wanted to buy her some flowers, but now I'm here and there's so many to choose from. do you have any suggestions?" I questioned as my eyes scanned the array of flowers. "lilies, seem like the definite choice; white lilies to be specific don't you agree?" "They are beautiful, you know what I'll take them." I smiled as she took a few tieing them together with a small piece of rope. "that'll be 11 dollars please." "here keep the change for taking the time to help me." I smiled handing her a 20 dollar bill before she handed me the flowers. "thankyou, have a good day." "you too."

once I started to make my way back over to Lizzie her eyes met mine and she smiled shaking her head. "they're beautiful, you didn't have to." "well miss everyone buys me flowers who said they were for you." I laughed as she narrowed her eyes at me. "who else would you buy flowers for?" "tom?" I suggested as she burst out laughing. "oh yeah, I think hell enjoy those." "so do I, you know he loves a good bunch of flowers." "I'm sure he does, now are you going to give me the flowers or not?" she giggled as I handed them over. "fine, I guess you can have them." "you know if you weren't my girlfriend I would just leave you here." "now that's just bullying, you would leave me here ALL alone." I playfully pouted earning an eye roll. "you live less than 30 minutes away its hardly like I would be abandoning you, anyway after the flowers I feel like you deserve it." "fine then maybe I will give the flowers to tom." "uh uh uh you gave them to me now, no takebacks."  she smiled cutely kissing the tip of my nose. 

"oh, by the way, scar said she could push dinner back until 6 if you still wanted to come? I mean you don't have to it's just that I thought it would be nice for us all to have dinner together" she rambled as we started our walk back to my apartment; obviously getting ice cream in December was a bad idea who would've thought. "of course I still want to come, I wouldn't miss it for the world." I smile leaning across to kiss her cheek as we see a flash. "oh for god's sake." she mumbled under her breath. "just a couple of weeks love, then we can be as sappy and cheesy as we want." "you're right just a couple of weeks." 

a/n: some cheesy moments for you all. today's question is what's your favourite pizza topping? mine would either be olives or any kind of meat honestly anything that doesn't have peppers or pineapple. anyway have a good day <3